Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews in Kimberley, Northern Cape

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 1 374 reviews
4,0
Company is a company that respects the different cultures
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Kimberley, Northern Cape14 January 2018
It's a company that takes good care of their employees. They reward and recognize hard working and dedicated employees. They reward (employees and partner) by paying for conventions (international and nationally).
Cons
Flexible hours
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Kimberley, Northern Cape12 January 2018
We only did promotional work like handing out flyers and explaining premiums to people. But our trainer was well informed and helped us to be the best at promotional work.
Pros
Understand company premiums, policies, insurance, etc
Cons
Low pay
Highly Productive and Result Oriented
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Kimberley, Northern Cape10 January 2018
A working environment that I thrive under , would be one where daily responsibilities are clearly communicated and filtered down, a place that is result orientated and has dedicated people who have a crazy work ethic.A place management has a clear and distinctive picture of what direction the a driving its staff, a environment that is developmental.
I thrive best under pressure , in situations that requirement to put my thinking cap on and apply all the knowledge and experience i have gathered over the my working career. A place where we can relax take time to reward good work and give recognition.
Pros
good exposure to learning
Cons
staff resignations
5,0
workplace of integrity and discipline
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Kimberley, Northern Cape12 October 2016
Its a good company with benefits for hard working people. The stability of having a employee looking after their employees is a comfort. The only bad thing to move foward takes a lot of years in the same position and waiting for retirement from a manager before advisers are truly promoted. The over look of current branch employees is somehow over looked for promotions and increases. Rewards are given on a regular basis.
Pros
rewards
3,0
responsilities was my main aim
Sales Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kimberley, Northern Cape20 July 2016
Good working environment ,Friendly collegues and employees..Management based in Joburg, interactive with clients and doing CRM was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Travellig
Cons
Short hours