Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews for Client Services

3,4Pay & Benefits
3,4Job Security & Advancement
Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 1 374 reviews
5,0
A dynamic work environment with exposure to knowledge of different departments in the company.
Client Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Nelspruit22 January 2016
Checking of cash flow, handling of general enquiries from clients, processing loan applications and balancing of cash books.
Learned how to interact with different individuals, balancing of cash books and knowledge of different products offered.
Management- Interactve, open door style management.Coworkers willing to share information. Explaining different productsoffered was a challenge and the most enjoyable time was interacting with different individuals.
Pros
Interactions with different individuals
Cons
Explaining difficult investments questions
Hectic work working hours
Corporate Client Services (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC20 September 2015
Because of the nature of my role, time management has been hectic, work is a challenge but satisfying at the same time, Management assist in the very difficult quires and is very understanding.
My co-workers assist were necessary and understand the work environment.

The hardest parts of the jobs is telling someone it cannot be done.

The most enjoyable part is hearing the voice of a satisfied customers(client).
Pros
Long hours - 7 days a week 8 hours a day
Cons
Overtime is paid
Productive and Fun work place
Sales Cor-ordinator/Client Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Durban28 May 2012
1. Submission of New business, tracking, corresponding with clients,advisors and management. Updating of client's information, Submission of reports due.
2.Learnt how to multi-task, work under pressure, work with people from all walks of life, honesty, integrity, accountability, respect, taking ownership, and time management.
3. I have worked and still working with different levels of management, created a trustworthy and reliable relationship. Always receptive to constructive criticism for my personal growth as well as for the benefit of the organization.
4. I can work individually and in a team,building a friendly and a more open door policy. I can interact with each individual's personal attribute with respect and sensitivity.
5. I dont have a hard part of the job, I would use any obstacle as a stepping stone or go around to achieve my goal.
6. Ability to make use of my attributes, working environment and that training is provided where there is a need.