Old Mutual Life Assurance Company

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Pay & Benefits reviews: Sales Consultant

3,0
Medical aid expensive salary too little
I realized that I can’t work Saturdays and holidays anymore since Iam a mother of 3 kids and a wife those hrs belongs to my family especially for the money that I get payed it’s not acceptable.so that’s why I need to change jobs plus school is expensive
Pros
I have 1hrs lunch
Cons
I work 8hrs per day
productive
It was fun working at old mutual the team and my manager were great,we sometimes have our morning meeting addressing matters on our team and how can we do better everyday in terms of target and issue better business.

I have learned time management is the best because you are to chase your targets you have no tie to waste.

management is got a great life style.

my team mates are great people to work with.

The hardest part of the job is when you are not getting any clients to buy the products, or when they clients are cancelling so meaning no money for you.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have issued a lot of business and your clients have paid a lot, so meaning lot of money coming into your bank account.
Pros
can determine your salary before you even get paid
5,0
This is a very productive and pressured environment as there are targets to meet. It is also fun there would be staff parties to try to distress the teams and awards to acknowledge their hard working.
Pros
Free lunches and award ceremonies
fun work place
was working as a consultant where had to give clients loans ,servicing clients on their policies,referring clients who have shortfall on their policies to the advisers,I have learnt a lot when seeing clients struggles also noticed that for old mutual having door to door branches is a good thing for clients , enjoyed engage with so many people get to understand more of problems which benefits our industry. hardest part was then a client wants a loan and she o he do not qualify which makes a client feel bad as well my self feel bad because my performance has been rated according to how many loans issued on the monthly basis, so loved the company business ethics .
Pros
free lunch
Productive and Fun
Facilitate the skills audit process/ Identify training needs. Compile branch’s workplace skills plan and annual training report. Organise and coordinate skills programme. Mentor and train sales staff to ensure that sales targets are met. By ensuring that compliance requirements are adhered to and deals with non-compliance issues pro-actively. Manage employee health and wellness
Benefits
Cons
hours
Sales
Inbound and outbound sales for short term insurance .U learn more about different client that are always looking for a need to insure their valuables.
Pros
Incentive when target is meet
Cons
No long hours
5,0
Affordable product to customers less interest rate
I like the interest rate which makes it easy to sell the product to customers and this company do work together as a team ,easy to develop, opportunity to raise opinions
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Minimum
productive and fun workplace
I think old mutual must take employees who worked over six months permanent not put them to another contract or learner ships.but it was a great experience to work at old mutual I'm very grateful for the opportunity I wish I can work again.
Pros
free lunch and gifts
5,0
its a company of good reputation
I used to enjoyed benefits of companies rewarding archivemens perks and incentives. when you're hard worker and love your job you have all this benefits. travelling and meet client doing field work was an advantage
Pros
freee lunch through group discussion
Cons
extra time for extra money
productive and flexible
The company is great to work for the benefits , training, package, and almost everything about it is good.
Pros
free lunches when job well done, petrol allowances, car allowances
Cons
target is too much
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1 422 reviews