Old Mutual Life Assurance Company

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews for Sales Support Representative

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1 374 reviews
5,0
Professional company,fun to work for
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rustenburg31 August 2017
I learned quiet a lot especially on customer service and new systems. My colleague are professional and very much of a team work type of an environment
Pros
Accolades
Cons
Conducive working hours
3,0
responsilities was my main aim
Sales Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kimberley, Northern Cape20 July 2016
Good working environment ,Friendly collegues and employees..Management based in Joburg, interactive with clients and doing CRM was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Travellig
Cons
Short hours
4,0
Sales Support Administrator (Current Employee) –  Aliwal North, EC1 August 2014
Enable you to grow as an individual by providing training and quality assessments for employees. Helps you to understand clients to produce a healthy working environment. Management team is very much hands on,people here work as a team which is very comforting because you are not alone. The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult clients e.g If they have a claim they want a claim to be paid out now regardless of the procedures that need to place. Having satisfied customers is the highlight of my job. I need assist them until they are happy with the results.
Pros
Getting to travel
Cons
long hours, No lunch breaks
5,0
Productive and Pressurised
Sales Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP10 January 2014
The job was very varied and pressurised which I really enjoy. I learnt to acknolwedge the difference in cultures and got along with all staff and management.

At Old Mutual change was happening all the time so it was a permanent learning curve.
Pros
Changing and learning enviroment