Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Review

View all Old Mutual Life Assurance Company reviews

Old mutual is one of the best companies that i want to grow and develop into
I am salarised finacial advisor (Current Employee) –  Goodwood, Western Cape6 November 2019
Old mutual is a good company with lot if benefits both for now you currently working and for refinement . Working at old mutual you need to be able to adapt easily beacuse is a very fast pased environment.

Other Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews

there's good productivity
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  phalaborwa6 December 2019
there is good management; I have learnt to work well with people, to communicate well with them and to be a hard working person and to be dedicated to my job ; there was too much work to do but there was nothing I could not handle
Productive and fun
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape4 December 2019
Working at old Mutual for me was a life changing experience. It was my first time working in the sales industry and you can only imagine how intense it was for me to try to reach targets and all. The great thing is that all resources were given to me so i had the opportunity to excel without any hiccups from their end.