Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Review

View all Old Mutual Life Assurance Company reviews

Flexibility / Opportunity / High Demand for Service Excellence
Head of Managed Network Services (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape17 November 2019
Old Mutual Information Technology department is a dynamic, creative, challenging environment to work in, that drives speed as a "currency" and a customer focused delivery mindset, enabling our internal customers through the provisioning of IT Infrastructure services that underpin / enhance their ability to "do their job" and seamlessly interact with both internal teams and customers.

Other Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews

Great actuarial job culture
Actuarial Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape12 December 2019
I have had a great experience at Old Mutual and I've had many opportunities to learn and advance my career. I think it especially a great place to start working if it is your first actuarial job.
Old Mutual - Review
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape11 December 2019
The company has a lot of work to do as far as transformation is concerned. There was a lack of willingness to adjust to new things within the company and I joined whilst it was undergoing a lot of structural changes. Management are often bullies and supported by HR.