Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Review

View all Old Mutual Life Assurance Company reviews

Job responsibilities are too much for the salary offered. Its also a stressful work condition with monthly targets
Client Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Middelburg, Mpumalanga19 November 2019
Its a good job opportunity for a start up, it's challenging enough to groom one for future positions in sales industry. I is however very stressful, sensing and the work load can at times be too much making it hard to balance especially if one is studying. The salary is not that satisfactory, one constantly had the secure incentives for a good month.

Other Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews

Old Mutual - Review
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape11 December 2019
The company has a lot of work to do as far as transformation is concerned. There was a lack of willingness to adjust to new things within the company and I joined whilst it was undergoing a lot of structural changes. Management are often bullies and supported by HR.
Productive and fun
Stream Leader (Former Employee) –  Pinelands, Western Cape11 December 2019
From beginning to end of day there is a buzz. A hive of activity that makes one know that we are in the business of satisfying clients. I've learned a wealth of knowledge as Mutual was my first admin job. Management is of the best I've worked with. Work culture was an important aspect of being an employee as dedication, commitment, professionalism and quality was primary. Sheer volume against the targets set. Learning and growing in the RFA EB business.