Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Review

View all Old Mutual Life Assurance Company reviews

old mutual has taught me to be organised ,has made me love tge face to to face job it is very exicting to work with different people and advising them
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal11 November 2019
I like the management structure and team work ,motivations and all that ibhave worked for old mutual fpr about 7 months bt tge experience i is more than that , ilike the fact that old mutual trains you before they can put you on tge field to represent the company.

Other Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews

Old Mutual - Review
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape11 December 2019
The company has a lot of work to do as far as transformation is concerned. There was a lack of willingness to adjust to new things within the company and I joined whilst it was undergoing a lot of structural changes. Management are often bullies and supported by HR.
Productive and fun
Stream Leader (Former Employee) –  Pinelands, Western Cape11 December 2019
From beginning to end of day there is a buzz. A hive of activity that makes one know that we are in the business of satisfying clients. I've learned a wealth of knowledge as Mutual was my first admin job. Management is of the best I've worked with. Work culture was an important aspect of being an employee as dedication, commitment, professionalism and quality was primary. Sheer volume against the targets set. Learning and growing in the RFA EB business.