Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Review

View all Old Mutual Life Assurance Company reviews

Productive and fun workplace
PERSONAL FINANCIAL ADVISER (Current Employee) –  Hermanus, Western Cape8 November 2019
Communicating with Persons Outside Organization — Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.

Analyzing Data or Information — Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.

Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.

Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events — Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.

Other Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews

there's good productivity
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  phalaborwa6 December 2019
there is good management; I have learnt to work well with people, to communicate well with them and to be a hard working person and to be dedicated to my job ; there was too much work to do but there was nothing I could not handle
Productive and fun
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape4 December 2019
Working at old Mutual for me was a life changing experience. It was my first time working in the sales industry and you can only imagine how intense it was for me to try to reach targets and all. The great thing is that all resources were given to me so i had the opportunity to excel without any hiccups from their end.