On The Dot

On The Dot Employee Reviews

1,0
I personally think that this company doesn't follow the labor law
MERCHANDISING (Current Employee) –  Media24 Auckland park3 January 2020
My facts are as follows:
Salary payment is pour
Workload doesn't correspond with the income
They don't communicate with us the merchandisers when they take decisions they affect us e.g we work on Saturday without any pay and we work Monday-Saturday and only Sunday day off which is very straining as a human being and u can't spend time with your family spend time with your rest and rest and spend time with your family rest
4,0
Relaxed,flexible working hours.Wake up very early to pick up sellers and put up posters
Independant Consultant (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape23 December 2019
Working independently and casual dress-code,great sales achievement incentives.13 cheque and company provides study bursary or allowance.Limited growth for advancement for black African employees.Print media has been replaced by Digital Media causing sales to be stagnant and lead to jobcuts.
3,0
The company does not always recognize hard working employees
Sales and promotion clerk (Current Employee) –  Ormonde, Gauteng19 December 2019
I would appreciate to work for a couple that will be good for me mentally and also company that will help me grow and allow me to expand as a individual.
productive and relax environment
E-Commerce (Former Employee) –  Epping Forest, Western Cape28 November 2019
I had to adjust as I was not use to work on two computers. I really learned fast and the team where really helpful. My team leader was really great and once I had the hang of how my work needed to be done I really enjoyed doing my work.
Pros
great environment
Cons
Sometimes eat and work
5,0
I can still work for on the dot but at the moment am retrenched
Administration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng21 November 2019
On the dot is the company I can refer a friend to, it awesome working there, and many challenges I have had while working there, lots of experiences, the training they have given me on all the new developments they had
Safe working area
Packer (Former Employee) –  Epping, Western Cape16 November 2019
Working at on the dot was a bit of a challenge at times, because you needed to be able to everything at the warehouse, but other than that it was great experience.
Not very productive
Financial line manager (Former Employee) –  Silverton29 October 2019
They use cunning ways to reduce staff. They do not recognize hard work and do not give credit where credit is due. The staff are mostly unhappy as they use labour broker that under pay staff. Job titles does not correspond to actual job performed.
Pros
Cons
Some people in positions think they own the place
5,0
I loved working there. They are like a family. Help of u do t know always up to show u something tjing new
picker/packer (Former Employee) –  Bellville, Western Cape25 September 2019
I have learned alot close colleagues worked as one and would choose this working space any given time. From. Being a shy distant person I start leaning how to talk to my job and do it best to my ability as my team was always there helping and giving advice. We work as a good team an never had any issues with any.
always new oppertunity
Team manager (Former Employee) –  Roodepoort, Gauteng22 July 2019
they create an environment to expand your knowledge and challenge your individuality
we started with helping the needy thru a foundation
no day is the same as the last
Pros
working together
fun
RETURNS CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  Binoni18 June 2019
I was working three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
I have learned how to check and confirm the quality of the stock from the customers.
Workplace was save.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
no working over time
2,0
Stock Controller Assistance (Current Employee) –  Olifantsfontein, Gauteng27 May 2019
i work as a stock controller to make sure that stock on the system is corresponding with the stock on the shelf/ location. investigating if there is an shortage or extras.
Pros
Cons
10 hour
contract work , nightshift
Cell owner on the dot (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, ZA18 February 2019
good working enviroment , it was nightshift.

learnt about logistics , and sap systems , nightshift work and how to manage without managers at your disposel
..........like working with family
Contract Manager (Current Employee) –  Queenstown, Eastern Cape2 February 2019
Start Early-own boss-managment always helpful-if you do your job well-you get paid well-good managment support base.
There’s a power in a group of people who work together toward a shared goal. A properly managed team, boost strengths and brings out the best in each member. All employees should work in teams. Because there’s no better way to achieve more than by working together and this what OTD is all about
Pros
good salary
Stressful
Temporary (Former Employee) –  Gauteng27 January 2019
Working at On The Dot was very stressful, i learnt to work with the drivers and to deal with customers telephonically. The hardest part to me was the hours, the drivers would only come to site after working hours and i still had to complete the data capturing of their trip which meant that i had to work overtime and not get paid over time but it was a stepping stone for me to learn the working environment..
Pros
Working with good people
Cons
Late nights working
5,0
nice environment to be in
picker and packer (Former Employee) –  South Africa19 October 2018
it was a good working environment, I learned a lot of things, the management knew exactly how to treat their stuff, the hardest part at the job was only when there is no job, we will get paid peanuts when the week ends as we were working on commission.
2,0
Its a good place to work at you learn daily and big growth you can have.
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Braamfontein, Gauteng8 October 2018
Working at the company was a good start for me i learn many things there,counting stocks and i didn't know computer but i learned at the company and the manager was so difficult to us buy i thank him today that i can do many things in few time.our job was never endless when you done doing your work you always fine what to do.that is the place i learned team work and being active all the time.
Pros
Leave time.free lunch
Nice Place
Cell Owner (Former Employee) –  Montague Gardens, Western Cape6 June 2018
Awesome company to work for, lots of entertaining characters you meet on a daily basis. Team leads always pushing you to be the best that you can be. Target driven
2,0
It was a fair relationship
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng22 May 2018
Work was awesome had a fair salary job security was not secure at all to many people promised contracts but noting management was fair not so much culture
Pros
Year end function
propductive and fun workplace
general warehouse assitant (Current Employee) –  Olifantsfontein, Gauteng24 April 2018
Ive been working in this warehouse for the past 5years,i always get the the normal hours,the management here are vere friendlyand i enjoy this job because i spend most of my hours here,i know aal the SOPS of thuis ware house
Pros
free
Cons
lonh hours
great place to work
Contractor Driver (Former Employee) –  johannesburg, Ormonde20 March 2018
Productive and warm workplace.
I have learned a great deal,from people skills to learning about how to represent the company.
The staff is great and helpful, its like a family
It is a great company!
Pros
work 3 days a week