One and Only Cape Town Employee Review

View all One and Only Cape Town reviews

Fun
Food and beverage supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape7 March 2019
Good company to work for free lunch on break tea and coffee in the staff canteen training on staff team building s,staff parties,bonus, incentives on upsells
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Okay

Other One and Only Cape Town Employee Reviews

Real fun place to work.
Front Desk Intern (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, ZA2 January 2019
The One and Only Cape Town was a great place to do my front Office internship. The staff is friendly and the managers are helpful.
A typical day at work would start of with a brief meeting, then the manager on duty would allocate work to everyone so people do not overlap the work. We would be busy with guests all day however, we we would always get a break to refresh. The culture is amazing. The energy is positive and people are always in good spirits. The most enjoyable part of the job was hearing how good our guests enjoyed their stay.
Pros
Great Staff Meals
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and fun working environment
Guest Relations Officer (Former Employee) –  South Africa15 March 2017
I Managed to work with really great managers, and had the ability to progress within the company. This company had great benefits and great job security.
Pros
Medical aid coverage, Pension fund
Cons
Nothing really