Pam Golding Properties

Pam Golding Properties Employee Reviews

flexible job for weekends
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng19 January 2020
Most relaxing job assisting sales agent sailing property and taking down client information .Must be patient and very good with sales in property and referrals.
Great Company
Real Estate intern -Part time (Current Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng9 January 2020
It’s Commission based.
It’s Fast paced.
It’s a Sales environment .
It needs a person with Good communication skills and also financially stable because its commission based
5,0
Pam Golding is a great place to work in
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng23 December 2019
A typical day at work involved me going into the office at 8am, working through all administrative assignments and leaving at 2pm.

I learned a lot about Real Estate in this job. This job helped me to greatly develop my administrative skills as well as become savvy within the sales market. I learned professional people skills, how to collaborate and healthily compete with other colleagues and how to make a successful sale.

The management of Pam Golding always showed 100% dedication to the company. They were always ahead and on top of making sure that everyone did their jobs and that the customers were always happy.

The culture within the workplace was a friendly one. Everyone minded their own business and supported one another in whatever they needed to do.

The hardest part of the job would be when sales were low and targets were not met. This sometimes affected the employees, but everyone worked hard to do better.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be that the interaction with new customers and maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
Leaders in their category
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Rustenburg, North West12 September 2019
Great company to work for as the brand is well know which made it easy to market n sell it's products. Great team n good support structure from management.
Great Job Culture
Regional Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng27 August 2019
Lovely people to work with. Challenges with new processes always being implemented and poor communication. Agents are also tough to please, however - very family orientated, and more of a relaxed corporate environment.
Great Company
Front End Developer and SEO Strategist (Former Employee) –  Cape Town29 November 2018
I worked for Pam Golding Property in South Africa. The best property company in Africa by far. They have a very high standard of design in the services that they offer.
Established Brand
House Sitter (Former Employee) –  Bryanston, Gauteng6 November 2018
very reputable and established brand. ability to learn a lot and write your own cheque whilst being guided through their process. lots of support and loyal clients.
Creative enviroment
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bishops Court, Western Cape1 October 2018
Good day

I loved working at Pam Golding Properties.

I was well liked by my peers.

Pam Golding Properties has a wonderful workplace culture.

I was Personal Assistant to the Group Marketing Director for 5 years.
Pros
Increased my knowledge
Cons
I gained knowlege in the Marketing Departemt
Marketing
Marketing and Advertising Executive (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng29 August 2018
This was my first "real" job when I finished school.
working for a top 500 company was good and a lot of fun at the same time.
It was my initial introduction into the corporate world.
I learn a lot about publishing and being able to sell houses.
I eventually did a course to sell houses as well.
The culture is good. It is serious, but can also be fun.
3,0
This is a stable company to work for
Finance Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape12 June 2018
The work week is standard Monday to Friday at my current location. The people and culture are lovely.
It's time to move on to something new and more challenging.
Tough working industry
Assistant to three real estate agents at Pam (Former Employee) –  Benoni, Gauteng17 April 2018
A typical day at work was long but enjoyable, i Learned many new traits as well as I grew in confidence and maturity. I learnt how to deal with people daily as i had to telecanvas. Pam Golding Properties is a family anyone would be proud to belong to and that was the best part about the job for me.
5,0
Great work structures and ethics
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brackenfell, Western Cape11 April 2018
Great company with great structures. The agents were all about ethics and the respect for the industry was incredible. Would gladly go back to the company.
2,0
ok workplace
Receptionist (Front desk) (Former Employee) –  western cape10 March 2018
answering calls, attending to clients, updating websites , accounts, filling, general admin duties. tending to office staff, making sure printing and advertising is done.
Pros
na
Cons
na
3,0
Good brand and franchise system, offset by new management.
Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape28 February 2018
Rentals usually forgotten about, no proper support structure. Any new marketing and/or campaigns to be approved on multiple levels, slowing down output.

Good brand awareness and marketing and footprint.
Pros
Excellent commission structure.
Cons
Poor new management.
Challenging, Productive and Fun
Office Manager, Property Manager (Former Employee) –  KwaZulu-Natal1 December 2017
As I worked for an Estate Agent as the Office Manager, Property Consultant, Rental Agent and Landlord for the Companies centre, it was never a dull or typical day. It entailed working with different people every day for various reasons, be they Sellers, Purchasers, Lawyers, Municipalities, Lessors/Lessees and cleaners. I had an amazing group of 3 agents that I worked with and assisted before reporting to our Principal agent at our weekly meetings. I learned how to be organised, prepared and flexible to ensure that the office and everything it involved (sales, sales folders, communication, rentals, staff) ran smoothly within a fun warm environment.
Pros
People I worked with, monthly lunches, meeting and working with differrent people
Cons
Weekend work, late nights
1,0
Not progressive, its all about certain camps and conforming to be liked
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape20 September 2017
I learned about real Estate and some tricks of trade.
Culture is non transformational, Cannot challenge status quo. must please the GM to be likable.
Pros
Lovely Brand
Cons
Lots of gossip and back stabbing
Excellent place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pretoria29 August 2017
A positive and productive as well as supportive environment where one is encouraged to be the best at what they do and excel at their specific task. A genuinely brilliant group of individuals.
Cut throat Business
Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vereeniging, Gauteng25 August 2017
Work day from 8am to 5pm.
Property sales and registrations
Ethnic group of people great to work with
Telling prospective clients they were not successful with their
home loan application
Informing new owners of a property of registration
Property Sales and Rental Company in South Africa
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape10 August 2017
One of the top Property Companies in South Africa, very competitive, high standards and strict business work ethic.

Very stressful, high maintenance position. Long hours and constant deadlines to be met. Time management is crucial in order to accomplish what needs to be done each day.

You need to be able to multi task and work independently. No room for error and you need to be able to work with a range of different people and be able to deal with different personalities (some not so nice.)

Loved working with my fellow employees and we had the most amazing work bond. Means a lot when you get on so well with you fellow employees and everything runs smoothly within the office.
Pros
You get to meet people from all walks of life.
Cons
You are literally on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. It's not a job but a life style.
Good learning platform
Technical Developer / Assistant Agent (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape4 August 2017
As a candidate Real Estate Agent I learned a great deal and was able to establish a sound and solid foundation for starting my own company.
Well established Brand
Pros
Wide network
Cons
No growth potential within