PATH Employee Reviews

Productive, team work & fun
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuruman, Northern Cape5 November 2019
While working for Path I learned a lot and grew both personally and professionally. We worked hard and played hard as well. Path offered us inservice trainings and equipped us with the necessary resources to do our daily work. Path Management were very supportive.
5,0
Productive with impact and achievement of gaols
District Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuruman Northern Cape29 May 2017
Prior planning of activities Total focus during the day. Learned to organize work. Learned intense personnel management. Hard to support stakeholders. Satisfying to see positive results.
Pros
Travelling and allowances
Cons
Long hours of work
Work and Life Balance
Senior Project Administrator Finance (Current Employee) –  Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal11 March 2017
PATH tries by all means to support its employees for growth opportunities in both work and personal benefit. Skills that I have acquired from PATH will assist me in my next employment.
5,0
Reproductive and learning new things
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Empangeni , Kwazulu Natal8 March 2017
I learned to work with different stakeholders and the community . To understand traditional structures and how to work with other people , I learned to supervise the number of people on how to achieve the aims and objectives of the organisation , To provide some trainings and couching to other staff members in order to refresh them on their daily activities. I gained a lot of experience in working as a team and as an individual, I learnt to work with different suppliers