Pep Stores Employee Reviews

5,0
Pep its good company with a strong culture ...
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Lichtenburg, North West16 September 2019
Pep its an equal opportunity company....that takes care for its customers and employees. Whereby they strive by all means to grow the company and customer base.
Good company
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Musina, Limpopo16 September 2019
I do start of day every morning and give the figures for previous day and share the ideas with staff to make sales or to reach the daily budget. What i have learn at pep they treat everyone with dignity and respect and we do help each other.the working environment its very good and good management with team working
1,0
Pep
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Pep louis trichardt11 September 2019
Working at pep was the worst thing that I have done in my life
Permanent dynamo thinks they own pep, and they always take advantage of casual workers
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Salary nd not being called to come to work the whole week
5,0
2ic honestly working until area manager and risk controller came in sedibeng area
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Lenasia, Gauteng10 September 2019
Pep is a great company but our so called superior like area managers and stock controller think they own pep.favouritism is the key to sedimeng areas
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hammanskraal, Gauteng9 September 2019
The staff at pep stores are fun and go getters people always looking for growth and helping customers with whatever they need and also we get along very well.
4,0
I have learned to be the best leader and to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State5 September 2019
Pep is a very unique company with different values that help its employees how to live their lives at work and at home. Its main focus is on customers and their families to make them look and feel good at all times.
5,0
We live pep values honesty,passion and resourcefullness
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kathu4 September 2019
In pep we work together as team and we treat each other with respect. We respect each others culture. Our focus is to delight our customer. We don't work hard we work smart.
Pros
We have
Cons
We dont have
5,0
Being a dynamo is a passion and an honour,it means making a difference and giving more.our customer are remarkable people.
sales assistant and cashier (Current Employee) –  Kathu, Northern Cape16 August 2019
I treat everybody with dignity and respect and constantly grow myself and my team.
I live our values of honesty,passion and resourcefulness..being at pep is very nice..i learn lot of things
Fun workplace
Admin Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mandeni16 August 2019
Working at pep as a dymo has made me another person I can communicate with people able to help others and giving a good customer service. I have learned a lot and I've grown. I'm living culture
Admin Manager/store supervisor (Former Employee) –  Musina12 August 2019
Am good person who treat everyone with signity and respect and am also a hard worker who willing to more about companies business and willing to relocate
3,0
Cashier Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal7 August 2019
. One of the permanent staff member if so full of her self in a way some of the caulsty they resign because of her and when reporting her they just shout at her nothing much..

And it been a long time from 2017 casually till now they are few chances to grow within the company
Pros
Cons
Hour
5,0
I enjoy working at my current employer.customer service is my strong point.i enjoy seeing a satisfied customer
2ic/relieving manager (Current Employee) –  George garden rote mall6 August 2019
My tipical day would start with a informational morning talk were we would talk about the tasking of our day.unpakking is boxes/stock merchandising/customer service.
2IC (Former Employee) –  Bellville, Western Cape26 July 2019
At Pep you could grow as an individual always learning opportunities
Senior management will always help through your troubles all for one and all for one
productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Eastern Cape23 July 2019
Working at Pep was not a bad experience. I really liked working with customers on a daily basis as you get to know different types of personalities. We were working together as as a team.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
short hours
4,0
Productive and fun work place
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Gauteng22 July 2019
It was amazing I have learned a true meaning of leadership and leading by example. Always motivate and train your staff to be better employees and empowering yourself. And to be the difference for it begins with you

At pep you never walked alone there are people that were there for you and the Sikhula Kunye culture was amazing and remembering that your success is your teams success
Pros
Going to convension to celebrate team's success
Cons
Long hourso
Friendliest retailer
sales assistant and cashier (Former Employee) –  Eastern Cape21 July 2019
Pep is the most friendliest retailer, offering customer service training and other trainings. It is a fun workplace with good management. Pep stores offering good customer service.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Expected hours
3,0
Positive work environment.
cashier (Current Employee) –  Somerset West, Western Cape16 July 2019
Bass on my review my salary is not what I was hoping to get cause I'm trying to save money for my study's next year.jogmb security is not at good standards cause our stock loss is very high.managment are very good at all times.job culture is the best I've ever seen cause all of customers is always welcome in our stores doesn't matter which culture or tradition your from
Pros
1:30h lunch time
Cons
Low salary
4,0
Very productive and fun work place
cashier and packer (Former Employee) –  Matlosana, North West1 July 2019
The place was very nice but because i wanted to secure my future i wanted a permanent position so i applyed at DEALZ, another company under pep but unfortunately until today i am still a P27
Pros
More money
Productive,draining but fun workplace
sales assistant and cashier (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, Western Cape24 June 2019
My typical day at work start from the morning talk with which was sometimes combined with the training , from that to unpacking the boxes, serving customers end off with end of day where we cleaned the store.
I have learnt communication skills,customer service,till working skills,multi tasking and leadership skills.
Greeting every staff member with a hi five and respect is the company culture.
The hardest part of the job is preparing for stock take when there is too much to do.
Most enjoyable part is dealing with non rude customers and reaching target.
Pros
Free Lunches when reached the target
Cons
unplanned long hours
2,0
Stressfull enviroment .
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Western cape13 June 2019
Fun place to work at times.customers were great .however area managers put will only put you forward for promotion if you are friends. Being good at what you do is not important.
Pros
Year end function lots of fun
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pep Stores. Our community is ready to answer.

3,7