PEPKOR IT Employee Reviews

5,0
As a bright ambitious person my objective is to obtain a position in a results-oriented organization, where my acquired education, knowledge and skill
Senior Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Isando, Gauteng3 July 2018
1. Pepkor IT it’s a productive company which always improves an individual technically skills.
2. I have leaned that time management, committing to you daily task n discepline is key to the company.
3. Managing your daily calls, updating them with feedback or resolution and also informing the clients it’s very important
4. Our culture we believe in always proving and giving the clients the best service ever and all clients are treated with respect n dignity.
5. N the hardest part of the job it’s a knock off time while knowing you enjoying working but unfortunately you have to be with your family.
6. The most enjoyable part is we always have our daily targets on calls which help us to want to be better than yesterday.
Pros
Cons
3,0
Challenging environment
Analyst Programmer (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape7 December 2016
Has lots of potential to grow. Good company for people starting out in IT as it grooms you based on client and management needs.
3,0
Good overall working enviroment
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape10 August 2016
Lack of employee skills development within company

good team-player co-workers

top management has personal views that they enforce on the staff witch is not the view of everyone ( social / personal / religious) witch impacts on potential growth within the company if not adhered to.

culture within the company is flawed and doctrine-like.
Pros
Free cooldrinks, social gatherings
Cons
management
4,0
Productive environment that provides growth
Web Content Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2 August 2016
I learned key components of being within this new role to the business. Management is accommodating, fellow employees are fun and hard-working, providing an encouraging environment to work and flourish in.
4,0
Company that invests in the growth of its employees
SENIOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR – PEPKOR IT (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC11 July 2015
Company promotes personal growth and really take care of its employees. Work life and private life balance is prioritized.

Monthly functions also bridge the gap between different functional teams to make create a positive environment to work in.