Pernod Ricard Employee Reviews

3,0
Great experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  East London6 August 2019
Very friendly workplace with a work hard, play hard setup. Hands on management. The company taught me a lot about myself, I enjoyed my time there even though the pay wasnt much.
Very healthy environment
Credit controller/ Debtors Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cape Town8 April 2019
The culture at Pernod Ricard is very convivial, people are friendly and they are educating individuals that are not familiar with work. The environment is not frustrating at all. The management also is friendly gives a chance to everyone for their opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I became sure of what I was doing, being confident and bold about my duties.
Pros
Free drinks on Fridays
Cons
Long hours especially on month end
My life at Pernod Ricard
Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, South Africa30 January 2019
Pernod Ricard must be one of the best companies to work for. A typical day in my life is ensuring that my CEO and board have their diaries updated, meetings are scheduled according to their requirements and to manage each task as and when it occurs. I manage a lot of travel which is a fair portion of my day in the office. Other than that I have tasks to perform which are not related to the board and this includes administration relating to travel, credit card reconciliations, expense reconciliations etc. The management is very easy to deal with as they are all well versed in their field and very confident in their abilities. The culture is diverse and very much a personable office in each office in the regions and countries. The hardest part of the job is anticipating visa issuing by the embassies and this can vary from day to day. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my managers and colleagues every day. It is an environment which welcomes you every day.
Pros
Amazing incentive trips and discounts on bottles
great company
General Manager South Central Africa (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng5 November 2018
if you looking for a great company, look no further than Pernod Ricard. They tick every box in a great employer. Fun, great brands, great people, and moving forward with setting the trends for the rest to follow
Pros
Great brands
Prouctive
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape3 November 2018
Working in a productive environment is beneficial as you learn and gain new sales experience and pointers. Interacting with consumers was constant and I was never bored.
5,0
Optimum work spec, fun environment, flexible hours and great colleagues to interact with. Easy accessible
Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng7 September 2018
It is a good company that gives individulas (employees) to explore their optimum in the work place.
Great environment and very flexible hours
Friendly staff and bosses, easy to work with.
Pros
Free internationa trips
Cons
Third party language barrier
4,0
Fantastic Company to work for!
Senior Business Analyst (Senior Finance Analyst) (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape27 July 2018
This company has embraced and taught me more than I could have imagined when I joined.

Here you can achieve your full ambition with plenty of travel opportunities, should you choose.
Very relaxed culture
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng6 June 2018
Was managed like a small business
Very flat management structures
Consistently changing targets
Very little promotional support
Relied too heavily on brand equity
Pros
Good Work/Life balance
Cons
Very little brand support
Fun
Internal Auditor (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape3 April 2018
Convivial culture
“I feel ecstatic and mostly ready to learn. I’ve heard about the culture and environment, and I hope to experience it to the fullest”!
5,0
Great company to work at..
Hybrid Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bela Bela, Limpopo14 February 2018
Pernod Ricard is a great company really enjoy the people and the culture the company embodies. The Iconic Brands makes it a pleasure to be associated with this company
Pros
The Culture
Cons
N/a
Fun weekend job
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal22 January 2018
Host events - Non-paying job. We were chosen because of our influence and following on social media & social circles, tasked with brand exposure, whilst upholding values of Chivas Regal.
Pros
Got to meet new people
Cons
No financial payment
4,0
excellent culture and great place to work
Sales (Current Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng10 January 2018
great working environment, good people.
benifits are great with good bonuses annually.
growth is sometimes long winded.

business culture is excellent.
Fun workplace
Event Assistance /Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Durban14 September 2017
It is a fun fullied workplace,with alot of energetic,free spirited people & an open door policy type of management.Events are part of business so a person can be easily distracted,so it is good from time to time to remind yourself as to what the company requires from you & beable to manage your time efficiently.
Pros
Free lunches
3,0
Possibilities
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Gauteng2 March 2017
CRM, as all other FMCG companies.

Sales management, route to market.

Great management.

Good culture. possibilities of growth, with great job security.

Pricing in Off Trade on Independents.

Bonus. 30% annual salary before tax. Fuel card, phone allowance
Pros
Incentives, Brands, Management, company car
Cons
Na
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Western Cape18 February 2016
My time at Pernod Ricard I worked with great people and with great brands. I enjoyed working with all the departments and with our customers. Open door policy for all, including office cleaners was a good thing. I learnt a lot from my senior managers and could bring this across to my staff.
Pros
Great Brand/Great people
Cons
None in my opinion