Pernod Ricard

Pernod Ricard Management reviews

South Africa22 reviews
5,0
Excellent company to work for
Excellent company to work for, fast pace and stressful environment but like a family

Everybody jumps in and assist where they see help is needed as they more like family then colleagues

Even upper management know everyone by name and job title
5,0
It was fun working for the Company.
I felt at home working for Pernod Ricard,the Management And Colleagues were very much supportive all the way with my day to day work related responsibilities.
3,0
Low pay and Growth is prolonged
Management has their favorites
Salary is not competitive
Growth comes if you Lick ***

Incentives is a joke

HR doesn’t take employees Grievances serious

Overall just do your Job, Get Paid And Go home.
Great experience
Very friendly workplace with a work hard, play hard setup. Hands on management. The company taught me a lot about myself, I enjoyed my time there even though the pay wasnt much.
Very healthy environment
The culture at Pernod Ricard is very convivial, people are friendly and they are educating individuals that are not familiar with work. The environment is not frustrating at all. The management also is friendly gives a chance to everyone for their opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I became sure of what I was doing, being confident and bold about my duties.
Pros
Free drinks on Fridays
Cons
Long hours especially on month end
My life at Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard must be one of the best companies to work for. A typical day in my life is ensuring that my CEO and board have their diaries updated, meetings are scheduled according to their requirements and to manage each task as and when it occurs. I manage a lot of travel which is a fair portion of my day in the office. Other than that I have tasks to perform which are not related to the board and this includes administration relating to travel, credit card reconciliations, expense reconciliations etc. The management is very easy to deal with as they are all well versed in their field and very confident in their abilities. The culture is diverse and very much a personable office in each office in the regions and countries. The hardest part of the job is anticipating visa issuing by the embassies and this can vary from day to day. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my managers and colleagues every day. It is an environment which welcomes you every day.
Pros
Amazing incentive trips and discounts on bottles
Very relaxed culture
Was managed like a small business
Very flat management structures
Consistently changing targets
Very little promotional support

Relied too heavily on brand equity
Pros
Good Work/Life balance
Cons
Very little brand support
Fun workplace
It is a fun fullied workplace,with alot of energetic,free spirited people & an open door policy type of management.Events are part of business so a person can be easily distracted,so it is good from time to time to remind yourself as to what the company requires from you & beable to manage your time efficiently.
Pros
Free lunches
Possibilities
CRM, as all other FMCG companies.

Sales management, route to market.

Great management.

Good culture. possibilities of growth, with great job security.

Pricing in Off Trade on Independents.

Bonus. 30% annual salary before tax. Fuel card, phone allowance
Pros
Incentives, Brands, Management, company car
Cons
Na