Pharma Dynamics Employee Reviews

5,0
Excellent company
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape25 June 2018
Pharma Dynamics has an excellent EXCO team who makes the company fun to work for. Feels more like a family than co-workers who work hard and celebrate each win. Best company ever!
3,0
Just when you think you know all there is to know, you learn something new, which is awesome!
Group Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Southern Suburbs, Western Cape11 August 2017
Work hard environment incorporating a mix of science, medicine, commerce, sales, marketing and strategic input.. Sales teams are dependant on your guidance, leadership, strategy and innovation. Target and revenue driven environment that can change overnight. Be prepared for setbacks, but have the ability to overcome, what at times seems insurmountable odds of succeeding.
No chancers need apply for a position in this company.
Pros
Progressive company, with cutting edge generic brands that make a difference to peoples lives
Cons
Excessive e mail, correspondance, meetings and admin.
4,0
Great place to learn
Senior Regulatory Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, ZA21 May 2017
Great place to learn, training programmes are well planned and executed. Positive staff morale with a big focus on social and cultural interactions and activities.
5,0
very productive work place always busy and making sure customers get what they want and need
Information Technology Assistant (Former Employee) –  cape town tokai21 November 2016
Good company great employee's good to work with . Great atitudes towards work especially always happy employees . weather is always great on that side to kai
4,0
Productive and target related
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC16 July 2013
You need to be focused and able to meet deadlines.
I have grown in new areas of expertise.
Management is very target orientated and encourage initiatives.
I get along with all co-workers.
The hardest part of my job would be when the offsite staff do not meet deadlines and I still have to meet mine.
I love the interaction with fellow staff, customers and the media. I also love being challenged.
Pros
13th Cheq, undercover parking.
Cons
not much leave days