Pinsent Masons Employee Reviews

Good Place to Work
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG11 June 2015
Some tough deadlines, but on the whole a very enjoyable firm to work for. Would highly recommend. The only downside is the expectation that you work longer than you're contracted time, but there's no overt pressure to do.
5,0
Junior Legal PA (Current Employee) –  Liverpool Street Station, ENG15 February 2015
I have been working at Pinsent Masons as a PA for over a year now and I really like it. There are excellent training opportunities for PAs who want to improve their skills and opportunities for career advancement. The benefits are good, including medical and holidays. It is a great place to work with lovely people.
4,0
Pleasant environment
Legal PA to Senior Partner (Current Employee) –  Belfast10 October 2014
Top law firm in Northern Ireland.

I've gained a huge amount of experience and worked my way up to being PA for senior management.

I thrive on a challenge.

I'm seeking more of a challenge and rewarding job.
Pros
Pension
Fun Workplace
Facilities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG22 September 2014
Was assistant to Lawyer enjoyable to go to unfortunately only on fixed contract.
Extremely good
Work experience (Former Employee) –  London7 July 2014
I carried out a week work experience here, and found myself challenged and occupied at all times of the day.
3,0
Prestigious firm that allows me to utilize my skills, knowledge and experience to assist the company in advancing a business that offers a stable empl
Legal Secretary and a Legal Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HKI31 March 2014
* legal assistant and secretary duties
* communication and management skills
* coordinate with subordinates
* skillful and experience
* working with different time zone
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Exceptionally long work hours
5,0
Fun and enjoyable place to work.
Legal Cashier (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG27 May 2013
In all honesty I do miss working for this firm. I was looked after very well in this company. A lot of colleagues who became good friends, from Solicitors, Accountants, Management, security and the team who I worked with.

Before emigrating I was given the opportunity to do the Solicitors Accounts Rules course. But, with the paperwork in motion I didn't have enough time to qualify.

Working within a team of 3. The work is rotated each week. This is a great way of working as we all enjoyed the different aspects of the role as a cashier.

I think the hardest part of the job was finding a Solicitor or Lawyer to sign cheques.

If I was still in the UK I would most definitely still be an employee for Pinsent Masons LLP

Pros
Great team, flexible, team building courses, fun, always a night out.
Cons
The later shift but, it was part of the job and we all had to do it.
4,0
Nice place to work
Manager, IT Communications Infrastructure (Former Employee) –  London6 December 2012
Generally a relaxed place to work. As a senior IT Manager, with responsibilty for all IT communications, it was a demanding role. Always had o deliver the correct technology to help advance the business.
Pros
hot lunches in on-premise restaurant.
Cons
stressful at time.
3,0
Busy Legal firm
Print Room Team Leader (Former Employee) –  London17 October 2012
Busy law firm needed more support staff in all areas of Facilities, the staff there work very hard with tight deadlines that have to be met
Pros
great canteen
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinsent Masons. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9