Pinsent Masons Employee Review

View all Pinsent Masons reviews

easy place to work
Archive Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 January 2019
my job was 9-5 in archiving. easiest job i ever have to do. everyone there is friendly and accommodating and most days were spent helping out post room and library as well as walking the floors to see if anyone needed help with archiving or finding deeds.

Most enjoyable part were the people. there were down to earth and chatty

hardest part was floor change as everyone did all there archiving within a couple days so where on a normal day we may get 15-20 boxes of deeds(maximum), in that week we got 200 a day. had to work overtime.
Pros
nicest people to work with
Cons
a lot of trying to be proactive and look as though busy

Other Pinsent Masons Employee Reviews

Not for me
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 November 2019
I didnt enjoy working here the management wasnt very helpful, they didnt support me well enough. When i ever had problems i was pushed to the side. Could be enjoyable for others.
Great Workplace
L & D Administrator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands4 November 2019
No 2 days are ever the same here, you are encouraged to think for yourself instead of asking what to do.
The management team are refreshing and involve everyone on decision making, that concerns their relevant department.
The hardest part of the job can be sudden changes but this can also be relished as you have to think fast sometimes.
One of the most enjoyable things about working here is the people I work with. You spend a majority of your week at work, so it's great to get on with the people you work with.
Pros
Agile Working
Cons
Occasionally travel into work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinsent Masons. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9