Placement Services Employee Reviews

5,0
Typical day
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ4 May 2017
It was different depending on where I was working learning new systems, and how that company liked things done. Some were great because I got to stay busy
Pros
Learned new system
Cons
Never knew when assignment would end
Flexible benfits
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, MA31 March 2017
Same agency - LUK inc. Flexible benefits and paid time off. Innovative thinking and much opportunity for training. Good supervision. Direct access to CEO
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Education benefits
3,0
Family owned company . Enjoyed the posittion until they started having IRS problems.
Director of Marketing & Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CA10 September 2013
As the I manager of the office. I would come in and talk to the staff one by one to see what they needed to make their day a positive and good day. I then looked over all my messages and called back all the clients who were looking for assisted living placement for themselves or a family member. I arranged for them to tour our small Board and Care or arrange to meet me at another facility to look at. Usually I had to evaluate their health condition and see how many services they would need or go to the hospital to assess their parent so that I could find the right placement .

What I learned in this job was to manage staff, give them strong support and help them get their work accomplished. I also learned how to assess clients medically and work hard to give them a different referral if they wanted to keep looking elsewhere. I especially needed to manage my time well because I wore many hats .

Management: This company was run by a family and both the wife, husband and college age daughter were involved. Their style of ownership was good but as time went on I learned they were having trouble with the IRS. So things started not adding up and I felt uncomfortable working their. I realized they did need my marketing help and so I worked for them until it started bothering my conscious.
I told them that I would be leaving and I did . They knew why I left but personally they were in denial of how bad things were. I felt better after leaving since I could not work or do my best for someone who was dishonest.. \

My co-workers were really just my boss, and her husband.
  more... . I got along with them very well and to this day they are unaware of what I really felt about their dishonesty. They remain acquaintances to this day

Hardest part of the job was finding out every week how much really was going on and how close they were to be closed up.

Most enjoyable part was learning how to manage staff and the total experience of honing my marketing and sales skills..
Pros
Good intentions of running an office with my strong work ethics.
Cons
Not being able to do my job with complete honesty.
4,0
It was a decent plact to work.
Clamp operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH11 February 2013
I would have a daily meeting and and then do my assigned task. I learned how to operate a clamp forklift and also how to use a touch screen computer to verify merchandise and, where the product was to be placed for shipment. The hardest part of the job was the quota per hour of how many pieces you had to pick. Management was decent.
Pros
the consistent hours.
Cons
i got laid off.
4,0
placement srevice works during lean times
Mechanic/Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Connellsville, PA4 January 2013
The placement Service got me temp work with all the company's list contracts with them during hard times(THIS Was GOOD)
Pros
working
Cons
traveled to much