Platinum Life

Platinum Life Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

4,0
Fast paced, and Fun enviroment
It is a fun environment to work in, however, there is a lot of pressure placed on you to meet the target of the day before leaving.

All the managers are kind and approachable, they are there to help you.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
High pressure to meet target
1,0
My review
Platinum Life isn't the best place to work at. The leaders were only nice when they needed you. They set targets that seem reachable but make them hard to reach.
Fun place to work at
Its a good company, only flaw is that there is no job security. More effort could be done to help trainees at an equal rate with the leads provided, all in all its enjoyable and never a dull moment
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No job security
2,0
Hard life
A typical day would include arriving at work sorting leads and dialing. The management team is very clicky, The people and the overall culture is great. the most enjoyable part is the earning potential.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
irregular working hours
5,0
Fun and vibrant workplace.
Fun and energetic work environment. People are very friendly and helpful. Management is very good. Learned how to manage my time. How to get more organized in my way of working. Learned to communicate over the telephone. Hardest was to be able to reach daily targets.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Daily Targets
3,0
Good job for a student
Your typical work day include to call customers and sell insurance over the phone. You have a daily target to meet which can be difficult at times considering that you work and study at the same time. The most enjoyable part is your colleges as they are also fellow students and they are there to help you. I've learned communication skills and objective handling in this job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
3,0
Stressful, but enjoyable environment
Strict management, lots of work, required one to manage time wisely. The job taught me a lot about perseverance and work ethic. Great co-workers, positive, surrounded with lots of young graduates. Lots of opportunities for growth and lots of material for improving the one's skill in terms of telemarketing.
Pros
Great salaries, no weekends
Cons
Short Lunches, Long hours
Enjoyable environment
A typical day at work, was getting coffee upon arrival and greeting the entire office before closing in on your own cubicle of work.
I have learned how the basic corporative environment operates in the day to day life and I gained skills I never knew I could have, like keeping calm under unimaginable stress, for instance!

I had and still have great respect for the management of Platinum Life, as they put effort into each and every single employee. They were mentors to me, not only on occupational level.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was probably my co-workers and the fact that I did not feel like a third year student when I walked in the office. The atmosphere was almost perfect!

Despite all the great aspects of Platinum Life, the actual deed of doing the same work every day, repeating the same set of words every 15 minutes and elaborating on a harsh topic such as Cancer all day long, was the hardest.
Pros
Free Coffee and Popcorn Througout the entire day and Free Snack at 11:00
Cons
Rude clients