PPECB

PPECB Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

balanced work space
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape19 April 2019
Its a great employer with great benefits but managers need to take the human factor into account when dealing with issues related to home and work environment.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
management employee relationship strained
Productive Review
Inspection Protocols (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape19 December 2018
I love every part of my job. Conducting internal audits based on ISO 9001:2015 principles with the focus to improve the business to perform at its optimum. Management shows leadership and is approachable. The hardest part of the work is travelling & tremendous pressure, but is worthwhile when system is improved to provide better service to internal and external clients.
Pros
Good relationship with management and audit team.
Cons
Extensive travelling
Productive Place
Good performance Management System and this is supported by the income generated from export certification. Decentralisation of ICT and continuous IT advancement is a strength for the entity
Productive and great culture
Accounts payable administrator (Current Employee) –  Cape Town PPECB14 January 2016
It's a very relaxed environment yet busy. I learned working with different people and I understood the power of communicating with understanding. Management are friendly people that are humble. I enjoy working with my colleagues as they are fun and different people. The hardest part is when we are preparing for Audit as we always strive to get clean audit. It's when I am preparing my reconcillitions and payment because I love challenge and just being focused.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not too much growth
4,0
Learning, development, challenging and fulfilling
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC18 February 2015
I have been blessed with a satisfactory career progression within the organisation. I occupied different roles since 2005 and it has been very good, I was faced with different challenges that crafted my journey and exposed me to different environments and gave me the necessary tools to address them. I credit PPECB for everything I know in my career. It is good organisation to work for, it provides an opportunity to grow and believes in continouos learning. Being with the organisation for 10 years now I feel it is time for me to use my experience in a different environment while learning new hings
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Extreme work pressure
2,0
productive
Assessor (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC14 March 2014
- pleasing managemnt everyday
- I've leared to work indavidual and as a team
- poor managemnt
- co-workers not be trusted
- not beeing recognise for my hardwork
- flexi hours
Pros
working flexi hours
Cons
unfair treatment
A typical day at PPECB
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC25 June 2013
I get to my desk and log into my e-mails. I check for meetings for the day to ensure that I know the whereabouts of all General Managers. I print out documents that need to be approved by GM's from the regions and put them on their tables. the most enjoyable part of the job is the organising of travel arrangements and meetings as that is my strong point. I have learned that to be always alert and sharp as they can ask you anything and at any time. for me the hardest part of the job is being dependant on other departments as some people to do not work with due dates. I enjoy every aspect of what I do.
Pros
Working with the CEO's PA, I find her to be skilled and I learn alot from her as she has more experience.