Praesignis Employee Reviews

4,5Job Security & Advancement
3,0
Productive environment.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng6 May 2019
It's fun and enjoyable works, a person must be able to work in groups. They taught me Business intelligence and information management from scratch and had to manage time in everything I do.
5,0
Productive and Equipping workplace
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng2 January 2018
During my typical workday, I am responsible for overseeing my deliverable's.I keep in touch with clients, team and manager to update them on our progress and make sure they are satisfied with the product at hand.

I have learned that in a work environment you need a team to work together in order to be productive and product good results.

Management for me is very important because it gives direction to which one needs to go.

The workplace culture that I work in is fun, productive, epic and easy to work in.

One of my big challenges will be adjusting to the new workflow and creating a new type of report/design to present to clients. My plan would be to ask a lot of questions when preparing my first deliverable. I'll also ask a colleague to review the it before sharing it with the client.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when all things are falling into place and being productive. when there's no bugs, errors, and production platform is running with no error's.