Pragma Employee Reviews

Pragma Company
Asset Care Engineer at Mercedes Benz South Africa (Current Employee) –  East London30 August 2018
Great company, great culture. Management is focussed and transparent. Culture is great and a lot of focus on training and development and creating and engaged workforce.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Services Agent - First Agent (Former Employee) –  Bellville, Western Cape9 August 2018
Tough but fun days at work. Patience is a virtue and dealing with clients was the best part of the job at pragma.

The worst part of the job was doing standby.
Pros
Good canteen
Cons
Standby
Fantastic company
Enterprise Asset Management Data System Consultant (Former Employee) –  Durban, South Africa24 July 2017
A company that genuinely cares about the individual employee and provides exemplary service to its clients. Strong senior leadership and fantastic colleagues.
4,0
Great company to work for.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape7 October 2016
Excellent experience and very interesting to work across various industries and gain wide range of experience in this great company.
Pros
confidential
Cons
confidential
5,0
I like to be challnged and always motivate myself to give and do more in the work place and personal life
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Bellville, Western Cape3 October 2016
I would start taking calls from 8 till 10:30 then I would start doing request that come from managers until 13:30, from 14:00 I would work on local request from field engineers. I manage myself, my co-workers work well with me as I am very informative. Hardest part of the Job would be understanding the technical part of it but once you have it under control its interesting and keeps you on your toes.
Pros
Challenging enviroment
Cons
Growth comes with time
4,0
Solution/Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape12 August 2016
Most of the days are good at my job.
I have learned a lot about long cycle sales, leadership and client relationships.
Management is good and supporting.
Very good relationship with co-workers, we are selling as a team most of the time.
The sale cycle is draining at times, i am selling and marketing a service which takes long time to convert to sales.
I enjoy the training that i receive and various sectors that i build relationship or network with.
Pros
Free role
5,0
A very productive company that I believe is going very far
Data Administrator (Former Employee) –  Westville, ZN5 February 2015
Pragma is a good company to work for, the manager we're currently under is someone who cares about her employees, she always reminds us that she doesn't think of herself as our boss but more of a colleague, she doesn't like micro-managing her employees but rather to give you that responsibility and will only starts taking actions if she feels you're not puling your weights, I respect that very much.
The company as a whole really cares about is as workers, the only reason I'm looking elsewhere is because I'm looking to grow career wise.
Pros
Team building, Quartely meeting with CEO
Cons
long hours caused by understaffed, low remuneration
Professional People
Asset Care Engineer (Current Employee) –  Durban, ZN12 January 2015
As an Asset Care Engineer. I hold 7 clients all with Asset Management challenges and concerns. Using Pragma's business processes, software and best practices i guide them in the right direction to achieve a better asset management maturity level.
Pragma features highly on the 'Deloitte's best company to work for' and i can agree with that. I have a best friend at work that i have known since school. My co-workers understand what is required of them and do their best every day.
Its makes me very proud to hear feedback from clients on the professionalism of its staff and work they have completed on site.
Pragma has a huge passion for training which installs a belief in the people to be able to perform their job successfully.
The most challenging part of working at Pragma is working with multiple clients each requiring their unique set to of issues and its often difficult to show improvements, meet their report deadlines and getting them to buy into the project but once in a while you have success story and it makes it all worth the effort.
Pros
Having clients allows me to travel and work with different people.
Cons
Salary is not market related.