PSG Konsult Employee Reviews

5,0
Great company to work for
Regional Administrator (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng5 September 2019
They expect the best from you. It is a great company to work for, but they are demanding. The hardest part of my job was to cope with the volumes of work since I was appointed on a half-day basis. They decided later on that the position need to be a full day position because of the volume of the work. They were very nice and accommodating during the retrenchment process.
1,0
Not everybody fits in
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng24 January 2019
My experience was not what I expected and not what I was use to.
I am use to objectivity and fair management, making mainly use of performance management weekly- open policy and not autocratic.
Pros
Well established
Cons
Not every body fits in
5,0
Great place to work, lots of opportunities
Wealth Manager: Securities (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2 December 2018
No day is the same and you get out what you put in.

Due to the entrepreneurial nature of the organization, you are encouraged to search out your niche and guided through your discovery.
5,0
Commission based, and relaxed atmosphere
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape10 July 2018
We normally started at 09.00. We had agents who made our appointments to sea clients. We will then see clients between 10.00 and 17:00 and sometimes in the evenings.
The Sales Training and sales pitch was excellent, so I did extremely well and was one of the 3 Top Achievers.
Most enjoyable part was that I could chose my hours, had lots of time with my small children and made a lot of money!
Pros
Working hours and Commission based
Cons
Not really any.
Prodcutive Workplace
Senior Wealth Administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng14 June 2018
Workplace is dynamic and fun. Allows you to work and learn and grow at your own pace. Deadline driven and challenging. Never a dull day. Workplace culture is young and vibrant. New ideas readily explored and bonuses given generously
Pros
Year End Functions
Cons
Too far to travel
Unstructured
Data Analyst Graduate (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 May 2018
No direction of what do expect.
Doing more of the adhoc that want is on the job spec.
The culture is overwhelming.
Poor grooming skills to young individuals especially those that are fresh from university.
The job specification don't agree with the actual work done.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Slow growth
Professional
Codes and Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape9 May 2018
great work culture
confidence in their employees
hardest part of the job is the stress of working with clients assets
enjoyable part is the team spirit
Pros
great company culture
Cons
can be stressful
Balanced
Graduate Trainee (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg North, Gauteng3 April 2018
Great company to work for although there isnt much to do where I am based. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to gain some experience of the financial services industry.
5,0
One of the best places i worked for
Short term insurance advisor (Former Employee) –  Centurion16 March 2018
The management, workplace culture is inspiring, enthusiastic and has an energy which is indescribable. The openeness and friendliness of staff and colleagues makes it an enjoyable place to be.
Productive workplace
Insurance Broker Trainee (Former Employee) –  Piet Retief, Mpumalanga1 February 2018
PSG Konsult works with great management, good punctuality and gives friendly advise to all of their clients. They are a good team that works hard everyday and are always willing to learn or teach more to the benefit of personal grow and company grow.
Pros
Learned a lot through out the experience
Cons
A lot of telefonic interaction
productiove and growing company
assessing claims (Former Employee) –  durban westville offices13 September 2017
I was processing claims,communicate with clients telephonically.Request outstanding documents from medical aid, fax,scan and send letters to clients regarding their claims.
Pros
we used to conference once a year
Cons
they was no problem
5,0
Well established and secure environment
Head: Operations: Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng14 August 2017
Well established and secure environment, warm culture.
The industry was the same as my previous company, adjusting however was a bit hard. The management is good and training sufficient.
Productive and Fun workplace
Senior Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tygervalley, Western Cape31 July 2017
This company has very high ethical values and has been a good employer. They strive daily toward finding ways to better the employee life at work. Please ask me more in my interview, these questions are highly confidential.
Pros
They give two bonuses annually.
Cons
No work-life balance.
Professional, efficient
Corporate Actions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bryanston, Gauteng25 July 2017
Although a big company, they are still growing at a rapid pace, outperforming the market. Recruitment is strict, they seek to get people with qualifications.
Pros
Staff get together every quarter, diverse group of employees.
Cons
No clear level hierarchy, new management concerned with dictating to show dominance than learning processes & procedures
nothing
Underwriter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Modimolle Limpopo. SA14 June 2017
Long and short term policies. Short term claims.was not really my thing. I started to study in life policies. Got up to level 3. Tried real hard, but the environment and people were not my style
Pros
lunch hour
4,0
Good company to work for
Short Term Insurance System Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng4 May 2017
Have a good work ethics, allows time and assistance in training and learning to improve oneself in your position or possible position within the company.
Pros
Provide med aid and pension/provident fund and training
Cons
Work instability with merges and retrenchments
Productive workplace
Administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng20 February 2017
I have learned a lot, but I want something mo0re challenging and i would love to work with people.

Hardest part: High stress environment.
We do not have lunch
3,0
I have learned a lot, it's a great working place
Aviation broker assistant (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood Park gauteng22 January 2017
When I started working for PSG Meesterplan, I had no idea of how the corporate world works. I had to deal with lots of clients and that build up my people skills. I became more comfortable in the working environment and prepared myself for one day to work with a pax on board.
Pros
We had one half day each month
Cons
Had only 45 min lunch
homely workplace
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Polokwane, Limpopo5 October 2016
my typical day at work would be from 8am till 4pm, everyday I drive myself to learn something new. I love to work with people I can build a relationship with for the future, I love when everybody in the office comes along with each other and feel like a family environment
Pros
1 hour lunch
Challenging and focused
personal assistant (Current Employee) –  Ruimsig, Gauteng17 January 2016
Very busy - preparing of presentations for Principal to discuss clients portfolios
Switchboard
Emails and system admin
Auditing
Work hard but very rewarding
Love people I work with