PSG Konsult

PSG Konsult Employee Reviews

energetic workplace
Client service consultant for direct clients (Former Employee) –  Bryanston, Gauteng7 January 2020
Worked in a team of 6 on the floor handling calls, emails and walk in clients. Had to know your product in order to assist the clients or the brokers.
1,0
The most racist company in Centurion
Claims Administrator (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng13 December 2019
The company is BS, if you're not white skinned you won't get the benefits your white counterparts will get.
Management sucks, HR is never for the employees.
Salaries are based on skin colors
Imagine a whole manager conducting a meeting in Afrikaans, that how it was being a black female there.
No advancements if you are black, they'd rather bring someone's newly matriculated niece to be your manager than to promote a black person who fully qualifies for the post.
Pros
Going home at the end of the day
They can do better.
Lisp Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bryanston, Gauteng5 November 2019
Salary can improve,management override HR,work life balance is tricky and lastly culture needs a review.I suggest they get diverse management teams and fair and clear processes.
Excellent
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Gauteng16 October 2019
PSG is a financial institution where clients can get all advice from insurance to medical aid toe investments and retirement planning. The staff are great
Collaborative workplace.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Preller Walk, Dan Pienaar, Bloemfontein30 September 2019
I enjoyed the collaborative nature of the work environment, whereby advisers are encouraged to refer business to other departments who specialize in different aspects of the business, be it wealth management, stockbroking, wills and estates or short term insurance. I believe this made our clients feel as if all their financial needs can be met in house.
5,0
Great company to work for
Regional Administrator (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng5 September 2019
They expect the best from you. It is a great company to work for, but they are demanding. The hardest part of my job was to cope with the volumes of work since I was appointed on a half-day basis. They decided later on that the position need to be a full day position because of the volume of the work. They were very nice and accommodating during the retrenchment process.
Workplace
Data Analyst Graduate (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng11 July 2019
I recommend all the graduate to start their career with PSG. Well organized graduate programme and the managements' doors are always open. You get the to rotate among the business.
1,0
Not everybody fits in
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng24 January 2019
My experience was not what I expected and not what I was use to.
I am use to objectivity and fair management, making mainly use of performance management weekly- open policy and not autocratic.
Pros
Well established
Cons
Not every body fits in
5,0
Great place to work, lots of opportunities
Wealth Manager: Securities (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2 December 2018
No day is the same and you get out what you put in.

Due to the entrepreneurial nature of the organization, you are encouraged to search out your niche and guided through your discovery.
5,0
Commission based, and relaxed atmosphere
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape10 July 2018
We normally started at 09.00. We had agents who made our appointments to sea clients. We will then see clients between 10.00 and 17:00 and sometimes in the evenings.
The Sales Training and sales pitch was excellent, so I did extremely well and was one of the 3 Top Achievers.
Most enjoyable part was that I could chose my hours, had lots of time with my small children and made a lot of money!
Pros
Working hours and Commission based
Cons
Not really any.
Prodcutive Workplace
Senior Wealth Administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng14 June 2018
Workplace is dynamic and fun. Allows you to work and learn and grow at your own pace. Deadline driven and challenging. Never a dull day. Workplace culture is young and vibrant. New ideas readily explored and bonuses given generously
Pros
Year End Functions
Cons
Too far to travel
2,0
Unstructured
Data Analyst Graduate (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 May 2018
No direction of what do expect.
Doing more of the adhoc that want is on the job spec.
The culture is overwhelming.
Poor grooming skills to young individuals especially those that are fresh from university.
The job specification don't agree with the actual work done.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Slow growth
Professional
Codes and Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape9 May 2018
great work culture
confidence in their employees
hardest part of the job is the stress of working with clients assets
enjoyable part is the team spirit
Pros
great company culture
Cons
can be stressful
Balanced
Graduate Trainee (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg North, Gauteng3 April 2018
Great company to work for although there isnt much to do where I am based. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to gain some experience of the financial services industry.
5,0
One of the best places i worked for
Short term insurance advisor (Former Employee) –  Centurion16 March 2018
The management, workplace culture is inspiring, enthusiastic and has an energy which is indescribable. The openeness and friendliness of staff and colleagues makes it an enjoyable place to be.
Productive workplace
Insurance Broker Trainee (Former Employee) –  Piet Retief, Mpumalanga1 February 2018
PSG Konsult works with great management, good punctuality and gives friendly advise to all of their clients. They are a good team that works hard everyday and are always willing to learn or teach more to the benefit of personal grow and company grow.
Pros
Learned a lot through out the experience
Cons
A lot of telefonic interaction
productiove and growing company
assessing claims (Former Employee) –  durban westville offices13 September 2017
I was processing claims,communicate with clients telephonically.Request outstanding documents from medical aid, fax,scan and send letters to clients regarding their claims.
Pros
we used to conference once a year
Cons
they was no problem
5,0
Well established and secure environment
Head: Operations: Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng14 August 2017
Well established and secure environment, warm culture.
The industry was the same as my previous company, adjusting however was a bit hard. The management is good and training sufficient.
Productive and Fun workplace
Senior Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tygervalley, Western Cape31 July 2017
This company has very high ethical values and has been a good employer. They strive daily toward finding ways to better the employee life at work. Please ask me more in my interview, these questions are highly confidential.
Pros
They give two bonuses annually.
Cons
No work-life balance.
2,0
Professional, efficient
Corporate Actions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bryanston, Gauteng25 July 2017
Although a big company, they are still growing at a rapid pace, outperforming the market. Recruitment is strict, they seek to get people with qualifications.
Pros
Staff get together every quarter, diverse group of employees.
Cons
No clear level hierarchy, new management concerned with dictating to show dominance than learning processes & procedures