Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: 26 March 2020

PwC Employee Reviews

Pwc experience
I only got to work at PWC for a 2 weeks because it was a vacation job but I really enjoyed it. I would like to go back some other time. The work environment is warm and I can see myself working there.
4,0
PwC is one of the best companies to work for, especially in terms of career growth and development
Be yourself, excel in whatever you do, seek regular feedback and ask qieations if and when need be...dont be afraid.
Theu have a very systematical way
Good Place to Work
I enjoyed working at Pwc. They make their employees feel at home, always providing extra comforts. It was a pleasure working there. The staff and management are very freindy.
Very stressful environment
Always deadline driven and fast paced, introduces you to alot of industries however too much pressure from management and partners, not conducive a good work life balance
2,0
General Environment
People are friendly initially but you soon realise that working as a team is not an option and everybody is in it for themselves even though you could be working on the same project. Senior Management also have their favourites which makes it difficult to progress. If management has a certain perception of who you are, it wont change even if you provide evidence to the contrary.
Work conducive environment
PwC has a strong ethical culture that it promotes on a consistent basis. Management have an open door managing style and are very understanding. The people are easy to work with.
Best place to work for
An environment that caters for all types of people and there needs. Flexible and understanding. Positive culture with a good work ethic. Lovely team and colleagues. The best part of the job was meeting new people, training, and advancing in my career.
1,0
Not a great place to work at.
Working in a non audit role poor support is given.Managers nor sufficiently equipped to handle payroll and tasks outside of the normal CA handbook.Partners hardly involved unless emergency
Working enviroment
PwC has a great working environment, that promotes integrity, accountability and encourages the embracing of differences in people. It is a great stepping stone for lone to start their career
4,0
Productive and competitive place to work in.
Good opportunities for exposures as the firm audits quite big and reputable companies. It is character building, and forces you out of your comfort zone, the people are willing to help you . Time management is key as deadlines can come at you at once.
Pros
You work with people that are in the same age group as you are.
Cons
Overtime and tight deadline
Productive and fun place
I was only on contract however I enjoyed my work experience, only stressfull part was working on a contract that was renewed every 3-5 months . I would consider a permanent position in a heart beat
Pros
Cons
Contracting via an external agency
Expand your knowledge
Typical day one will never have at PwC. None of your days will ever be the same.
The culture is different in every team, your work hours is your responsibility and you might have a 12 hour day and other days a 5 hour day .
Pros
Flexible workhours
Cons
No Bonus
4,0
PwC is the best Audit /Accounting firm to work for Globally.
PwC is a Company which is Globally Connected. With "Connected Thinking" Mission, as a former Consultant I was able to assess myself in such a diversified professional environment.

Hence, I was able to think out of the Box. Thus, enabled me to meet my target and also be able to engage with

powerful Clients.

I
3,0
Work Culture was created for improved working environment
Work Culture was created for improved working environment and continuous methods of improving the knowledge and work environment. Work culture was pleasant.
3,0
immense career development and growth
Like any other consulting firm, the exposure is great, the opportunities are endless and that's exactly what the firm provided me. The end to end rotation I obtain through the programme gave me enough choices to decide my destiny with the firm, with the firm - I knew I was set for success!
Informative
It was more like being in classroom. However, it was insightful in regards to how auditing is conducted, and the different departments that they have.
5,0
Company that provide you with great opportunities.
A global Company that provide you with great opportunities and take care of their employees.

You learn a lot and the company shape you into being a better young professional.
Vacation work was great
It was an amazing learning opportunity .it was a good sneak peak into audit life and what to expect . The managers Seemed very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed it.
Flexible working hours
The working hours provide employees room to work from various work spaces, which has a high impact on the work delivered, mostly positive. It is a very challenging environment, which provides you with the opportunity to think outside of the box in order to deliver innovative and good quality work.
5,0
No salary review because it was a part time job
Working at PWC was not easy due to having a large group of employees moving in the office on the same day, a lot of movement was happening and it was very stressful but managed very well
Great workplace
Work very hard
Work during weekends

HR not always correct with things they doing

Great benefit to get training for own benefits for the future