Quest Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Fraud Specialist (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng9 February 2019
freedom of choice and or hours that will satisfy for traveling purposes.
i learned everything about the bank.
Management0 open door policy.
Good mediator.
hardest part was company systems.
I enjoyed my job because it was always challenged.
Pros
monthly company goods.
Cons
good hours
Great workplace culture
Branch Administrator and Resource Consultant (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape14 November 2018
Busy and stimulating environment. They made a concerted effort to place the right people in the right companies. I met many interesting people. I worked at Quest as an Account Manager which inspired me to coach candidates on interview etiquette and how to sell themselves to my clients.
Welcoming Culture
Project Administrator (Current Employee) –  Gauteng31 July 2018
We get excited when there's business coming in.
Recruiters they are very hungry to deliver and make the placement.
It becomes very hard when we have stunning candidates and we cannot use them because of their checks eg. criminal checks and false qualifications.
When we get placement we celebrate we make noise we become crazy and we want to do more.
We keep it very professional and we respect our candidates at all times.
Pros
Team buildings
Cons
Getting gifts for our temps and flexible staff
productive
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 June 2018
Great opportunity that they are giving to people how ever nothing is ever permanent, one minute you are working and the other you are waiting for placement. overall its productive and great opportunity.
Job placements, temp management
account manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng5 June 2018
I absolutely loved recruiting and changing peoples lives, making and maintaining relationships with all my clients was fulfilling. I learned a lot in terms of industrial relations, which was my favorite part of my job. going to the CCMA was my strong point
Pros
exposure with different companies
Stressful
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng30 May 2018
Sourcing and screening candidates telephonically and through search engines
Management was not great, we were micro managed
The hardest part was when people don't pitch for assessments or interviews
The enjoyable is when the jobs are been filled
Cons
Long working hours
4,0
Productive and great team building and hard working
Front & Business Teller, ATM & Asset Custodian (Current Employee) –  Welkom, Free State and Klerksdorp Norht West10 April 2018
All staff know what to do daily and work hard to achieve their daily target set out to them.
All staff are trained to be able to relief in all departments when necessary and work hard to learn all the departments as i believe that they need to grow themselves to be able to move forward in life.
We work hard as a team and will always make sure all work are up to date daily.
All staff respect each other as i believe that we work better once we understand each others culture and respect that culture.
I get along with all management as its important in my role to have a good relationship with management as i am part of them and i still learn a lot daily from them as they have years more experience that what i have and they will give me guidance when and where i need it.
I am very hard working and will help the team when we have a lot of work to do to make sure all work gets done daily and that the customers are kept satisfied at all time. I handle all queries that does come as soon as possible and make sure i give feedback to all customers.
I make sure that the tellers losses are minimum and reward them for zero losses on a regular basis.
I have work as a temp from 2006 till 2015 and have manage to learn all the departments within a short period to relief and to show my willingness to move forward. When the vacancy of the Team Leader Cash Centre were vacant the vacancy was offered to me and i have made the best of my work up to now. I always give more than what is expected of me and are always willing to share my knowledge with my team.
What i enjoy most of my work is the
  more... people i work with as we all share the same passion for our work and pride in what we do daily.  less
fun workpace
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape23 March 2018
working at Quest was good cause i worked short hours but i was satisfied with their hourly rate. i worked in different branch of Standard bank so i got work with different kind of people and I've learned a lot
productivity
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town28 February 2018
same as previous comments when working for Standard bank because they have taken over Quest Staffing Solutions and have cancelled their services with Quest
Pros
flexi time
Cons
no fixed salary
2,0
Quest is an okay company
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 June 2017
Being a contractor has alot of cons rather than pros. No job security. working in a telecommunications company, assisting client with their daily queries.
Broad
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 June 2017
Was a good company that gave me my first job,opportunity and also helped build my career. Quest never fails it's candidates and go all out to find u the most suitable positions for it's candidates
Pros
Free computer training
5,0
Productive and immense growth potential
Receptionist and Administrator, Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gauteng28 June 2017
Good Training programmes
Mentorship
Promotional plans that guide and help potential employees
Promotes innovation
Good working relation
Group participation in system and process upgrades
Pros
Guaranteed survival income
Cons
no comment
4,0
independence and accountability in your portfolio
HR Operations Manager (SDM) (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng26 June 2017
as an account manager one learns extensively about client engagement and client relationship management and business process outsourcing. my understanding of the business and ability to write well researched business plans increased.
Pros
independence and client relations
No growth
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng26 March 2017
Serving an agent has never been an easy thing.for all the years i worked for quest,one had to be moved from one company to another to stay employed as contracts ends frequently.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
4,0
Teller at First National Bank (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng4 March 2017
Typical day include taking in deposits and making pay outs on withdrawals. I have learned that every cent counts so I had to always close my till on a zero balance. The management was very supportive especially because I was just starting out my work career. The culture was relaxed, everyone is a team player.
Pros
Half days leaves
Gave job opportunities
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng9 February 2017
I started in 2012 at this company. The offer employment in almost every job sector.

Only problem I had was that i was temping with this agency.salary was ok, though i enjoyed working with my collegues we always made the working enviroment fun to be at.

Problem was that they offer short contracts, as such you never know when you will be cut off.
Pros
Staff enhancement
Cons
Short lunch times
Productive and Fun working place
Online Language Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape31 January 2017
A typical day at work: From the moment you walk into the office to the time you leave it is a total blast. Colleagues and managers get along very well. It is really a great industry to be in. Like all companies, there are challenges but in terms of the working environment it is really a great space to be in. What's not to love?? :)
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
The job comes with challenges as the clients affect your performance and as a result your pay.
productive and fun workplace
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Gauteng11 January 2017
every day must be productive fun and educational the must be room for opportunity within the workplace, everyday must inspire and fullfill
very fun place
Bank Clerk (Former Employee) –  gauteng5 January 2017
Quest staffing solutions empowered their employees to do and be better in everything they do. Provides training for every department worked in. Gives benefits and permanent placements. Keeps u informed about decision that were made. Get salary increase for new positions. Flexable working hours and works close to home.
Pros
on Q bonus
Very Professional, Good Communication with employee's
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal5 January 2017
I enjoyed working in this company as they were very professional and having good communication skills with their worker. 2 things I had a problem with in this company, was that it was contract based and that the contract agreed upon was later amended, requiring of me to do what I did not sign up for,
that thing added on to be done was sales ; selling accounts: Current account ,savings and investments and Funeral Plans.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Working Monday to Saturday every week.