Quest Employee Reviews

Teller/Enquries Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bloemfontein, FS26 February 2014
relaxed work environment
friendly stuff
more growth opportunities
Cons
not permanent
fun work place
sales consultant (Current Employee) –  braampark31 January 2014
learn how to handle objection, the hardesyt is getting difficult clients, closing and taking ownership of the call is the fun part. I have gud team players at my team.
Pros
thje are free lunches on bull run days
Cons
the long hours are there and its 10 hrs
2,0
sitting behind my dest and do what im good at.
cellphone specialist (Current Employee) –  Rustenburg, NW12 December 2013
I once had an insult day at work where by I was greeting a customer with humbling manners and he responded rudely I felt like crying that crying that day. And that day I started to learn that each and every person has their own moods and they can express it at anytime so have to accept anything that comes your way.I always get well with all my management and co-worker team since well im a hard worker and a humble lady so never had anything bad with them.I am a fast learner and good in my job so I don't see anything hard on my job neither the ones I had before.Put a smile on my face and just do my job.
Pros
i always sacrifes because i love what im passionate about
Cons
always do after all hard work pays.
fun fun fun
frontline teller (Former Employee) –  GP5 December 2013
our leader make us compete by setting a price for the one who brings more new business daily and my team was a fun team as we will all participate .
Pros
free lunches and breakfast
Cons
long ques
Hard work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC7 October 2013
Quest is one of the best companies to work for and a pity that my contract is coming to a end. I love to help people and joining the company made this happen.
Pros
overtime paid
Tolerable
Customer service Consultant and Teller (Former Employee) –  East London, EC22 July 2013
Not so busy work day. Learned to work with people closely. Management was okay, except for one bit where we didn't have any proper work schedule. Co-workers on the other hand were okay.
Pros
n/a
Cons
No work schedule.
5,0
Productive and fun working place
Teller (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, GP22 June 2013
It's typical when is not busy, especially during the month. I have learned to work under pressure, to be patient and compassionate. Management was fine, you can be open and free to the manager. Co-workers where helpful , friendly and open for advice and we where a team worker.
4,0
team work, being frinedly and kind, setting gaols in order to be more organised and productive
Bank teller (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, GP14 June 2013
I have learned to work best in a team, and to get along with my co-workers, which i find easy to do because i am a friendly person, with good listening skills and easy to get along with... I enjoy customer service because I realate well with people as I am a social and bubbly person.
5,0
Productive and Fun to work there
Data Capturer (Current Employee) –  Gauteng24 April 2013
The work i have been doing has been a great challenge as it is always a challenge to me on a daily basis as the target needs to be met everyday and it is always increased everyday. It also needs team work as we all need to reach a certain target as awhole so we need to motivate one another. The hardest part about the job is the fact that if we do not reach a target its a disappointment to all of us as a team. What i Learned the most is TEAM work because it really teaches you to get along with different type of people and also increase your peoples skills
1,0
management incompetent, salary gets paid into a bank of their choice
call centre agent (Former Employee) –  cape town, wood stock3 February 2013
this place has no regard for their staff, they make it seem all rosey when you start but once you in the working groove they show their true colours, your salary gets paid into mercantile bank whether you like it or not, the hr staff doesn't have a clue as to what they doing, and management is pathetic when it comes to dealing with their staff , steer far clear of this company
Cons
too many to mention
3,0
i like to work with team, that is creative
cellphone specialist (Former Employee) –  Benoni Gauteng11 October 2012
fun to do my work, learned new skilles everyday, mageent team was okey to work wiyh, they are fun ppl to work with, reaching the target more expecially if ur not allowed to go outside to do some sales, when achieved your goals for the week, and for a month.
Pros
games
fun working enviroment
Bussiness Develop Officer (Current Employee) –  Gauteng7 August 2012
Typical day at work is that i come in in the morning,follow leads using a qoutation tracker and also do canvassing in and out of my area. Im actually based in a cashbuild store so that i can assist customers who wants to open a home account, and the evniroment there is so warm,i feel like im at home.
The managment has its ups and downs.The hardest part of my job is to go look for clients and you find that no-one is interested in the product,sometimes you do find people that are interested but they get declined because they are finacially over commited,the most enjoyable part of my job is that i help my clients exeptional
Pros
we get commission if you meet your target
i am a team player
teller and enquiries clerk (Former Employee) –  pretoria3 August 2012
i am a team player, so normally i make it a point that i socialise and interact with other colleques and by doing that it makes the working inviroment perfect .
Pros
goodie bags during festive season
Cons
long hours including overtime