Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews

5,0
Excelente empresa con oportunidades de desarrollo personal y profesional
DIRECTOR REGIONAL VENTAS INTERNACIONALES (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México5 August 2019
Radisson hotel group es una exce;lente emprsa que ofrece oportuniddes de crecimiento profesional y personal. En crecimiento dentro de mexico pero con gran representatividad a nivel mundial
Terrible place to work
Food and Beverage Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester1 August 2019
New management came in. Was treated differently based on my colour and told about my work ethic, when was not a problem before. I was discriminated behind my back and the management did nothing about it!
1,0
I rather hold a sign in hwy
Dishwasher/Prep Cook/Busser (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FL25 July 2019
The kitchen staff and chef are wonderful people. But the food director and hotel managers cheat you out of your hours. And their no air conditioning...
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 June 2019
Lovely team and great culture in the office. It's fun and the team are very helpful. There are lots of opportunities to develop. The role can be fast paced and challenging, but there is always support on hand.
Pros
Staff rates for hotel stays, free lunch, development opportunities
4,0
commis de cuisine
Commis Chef (Former Employee) –  Nairobi, KE19 June 2019
well structured. lots of work. lots of training. has a great youth empowerment programme as managers and colleagues.......................................
5,0
I have been working at Radisson Hotel Group full-time ( more than 5 years)
F&B supervisor (Current Employee) –  Delhi10 June 2019
Radisson Hotel Group boasts an impressive portfolio of brands with properties in some of the world’s most desirable and exciting locations. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations. We continue to elevate the guest experience with innovations in technology and guest service that uniquely differentiate our brands.

keep up the good work
Pros
Great Place to work, good team, learning & Growth
Cons
work life balance, compensation is on the lower side
4,0
Hard work but friendly staff
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh31 May 2019
I worked in Radisson Collection for almost two years, it's a nice place to work, good and friendly staff. The job is hard like in every hotel but not impossible. 30 minutes break in the cantine and the monthly payment always in time.
Pros
Free lunch, good team
Cons
Zero hours contract
Lamentable
- (Former Employee) –  Nantes (44)28 May 2019
Certains chefs de service sont à la fois arrogants et condescendants et n'ont visiblement pas conscience que les gens ont une vie en dehors du travail.

J'ai malheureusement eu affaire à des responsables hypocrites, d'une lâcheté incroyable et manquant cruellement de savoir vivre.

Critiques permanentes et injurieuses. Le personnel qui travaille depuis l'ouverture fait sa loi.

Manque de transparence et délation au sein des équipes.

Un conseil si vous souhaitez faire carrière dans ce domaine il vaut mieux fuir avant d'en ressortir dégouté et écœuré.
Pros
Situation géographique(établissement avec un potentiel inexploité)
Cons
Manque de respect et dévalorisation du travail accompli, très mauvaise ambiance
Staff are amazing
Food & Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Brunel14 May 2019
Food and Beverage Manage I am responsible for all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
Pros
free meals on duty
Cons
Ok Hours
3,0
Good overall employment
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT13 May 2019
The atmosphere is always up beat and friendly , there is opportunity to meet a lot of different people from different countries and all walks of life.
1,0
Radisson blu collection old town Edinburgh
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh,6 May 2019
I worked as housekeeping.The third day when i started I cant find my things to work with So the housekeeping supervisor she isn t professional.We worked for a few hours
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Without equipment housekeeping.
Friendly and cooperative environment
Kitchen Porter (Current Employee) –  Kitchen2 May 2019
Working in the Radisson Blu Hotel kitchen is a pleasure . Nice people with some skills. the kitchen is clean and organised. The Head Chef is a professional and skilled person. Nice atmosphere.
Pros
Free lunches
Learning experience
Manager Pre-Opening Operations (Current Employee) –  India2 April 2019
My experience was being a F&B Operations expert and I joined the group to enhance my knowledge in other areas of a new opening/conversion property.
I can confidently handle a new project's opening with the experience I have gained from the organization.
Wack
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol15 March 2019
Dont apply for the job unless you wish to get mugged off, staff are great but management is poor, dipped salary, last changes, lack of communication and generally poor service when it comes to treating employees fairly.
Pros
Free lunches
2,0
Great Staff, Bad Management
F&D Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bristol1 March 2019
Staff are great and have made some good friends, management however is shocking - Very poorly run, no wonder they are reporting losses. You also have to fight for your pay, common practice for staff to be underpaid here. My advice would be to avoid them.
Pros
Free lunch (if youre given enough time to eat it)
Cons
Minimum wage, Poor Management
1,0
New management are absolutely awful
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London26 February 2019
I worked for this hotel group for 2 years. The original management were fantastic, one of the best mentors I’ve ever had but he left and the new management that came in crushed the team hired by the original management simply because they disliked or should I say were simply jealous of the previous management and their impressive achievements and vision. It takes a poor manager with blinkered vision to destruct and implode a working structure simply because they want to make their mark and because they disliked the previous management. They replaced it with a “if your face fits” culture and would witch hunt you out of the business if they simply didn’t like you especially if you were connected to the old management structure. I suffered from depression working for them. One of the worst companies ive ever had the misfortune to work for with a narsasitic bully heading it up. The way they treated some of my colleagues and myself was nothing short of pure wickedness
Pros
I left
work with fun
Executive (Former Employee) –  India29 January 2019
The most enjoyable part was to interact with people .
Everyday you have something new to learn.
Everyday i enjoy my work with my colleagues .
They are providing staff discounts to all employees and they have friendly work culture
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Very poor place to work
Maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol4 January 2019
I used to work in Radisson Blue in Bristol as a Maintenance Supervisor and I realised that this hotel is most racist managers in whole Bristol, there is so many managers there and no one is doing nothing, the6just makes the place worse, there is only Spanish and romanian managers and obviously they treat Romanian and Spanish people, don't go there, it's a waste of time!
Diverse and Busy work Environment
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NH28 November 2018
Excellent communication with management and staff
Great incentive programs and benefits
Room to grow
Work perks such as free tickets to concerts
Fun environment
Warning plzz don't join Radisson blu resort Fujairah
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Radisson blu resort Fujairah27 November 2018
Warning plzz don't destroy your career over here.i was a Rezidorian before for 5 years in dubai but this was my biggest nightmare to join Radisson blu resort Fujairah. Employees don't work there only trainees and casuals. I left within 1 month of joining and paid them. It's in a remote area where where normal life don't exist please avoid this place. People don't respect each other I saw staff leaving within a day dats why they have open day at nassima coz there is no transportation no public bus nothing taxi fare is more than 270 aed from dubai.i already left this place my life is back.
Pros
Cons
Accommodation is d worst no restaurant nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.

3,5