Radisson Hotel Group Employee Reviews

No work life balance
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Durham14 June 2018
Terribly run facility with coordination between departments. Staff are treated as if expendable. They of nothing but profit. Whatever the cost. Stay away.
Employment
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MO7 June 2018
Work environment was mostly positive but also hectic and very unorganized there is almost no room for improvement or advancement. Co workers where friendly and helpful
work place
Engineering Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Al-Wusṭa19 May 2018
i learned here how to work underpressure..creative ideas place i would be a part of team meber for a long time. since i joine this group i am enjoying with my experience ..
Learning Experience
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh10 May 2018
It was a good experience, started to learn about real core engineering and helped to understand the with different types of machine. The working culture wasn't pleasant though.
Productive , Fun Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE24 April 2018
I loved it, but as a young adult I realized that the career path at Carlson wasn't my passion or leading me towards my passion which is child education.
Pros
Great Managment
Cons
Shift
Radisson Collection
Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuwait8 April 2018
The Radisson Collection™ is a premium lifestyle collection of exceptional hotels located in unique locations. The character of each Radisson Collection hotel feels authentic to its location and offer the ultimate template for contemporary living – united by modern design and exceptional experiences across dining, fitness, wellness and sustainability. Designed for guests and locals alike, each Radisson Collection hotel is defined by guests who visit them. All hotels are situated in prestigious locations, close to prime leisure attractions.
management is awful
kitchen (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN13 March 2018
I've been working here for over a year and have showed what I can do and know I deserve a promotion. The past month multiple people have been given a promotion, some working there not as long as I have. the management is super poor, there is zero communication at all and all of the employees in my department are super unhappy thanks to the manager of said department. it's a stressful job where the schedule is never the same and the boss is unprofessional towards his employees. not to mention our department is super under staffed and everyone is quitting because of what is going on. I would love this job more if these things were addressed, otherwise i love my coworkers! they make the job fun.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management, job advancement
comunication
radisson blu hotel & park inn hotel (Former Employee) –  Libreville13 February 2018
problem there, too many change of management,
employees enjoy to learn developing themselve
top management not strong enough and lack of knowledges.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not a healthy place to work for
Fund & Work
Custer Revenue Manager (Current Employee) –  Saudi Arabia15 January 2018
I enjoy my job because it work and fun at same time. Can spend sometime to re energize myself by planing table tennis at my work place.
Use to have friendly working environment at my work-place.
Pros
All duty meals are free
Cons
More working hours.
A good place to work with hotel offered perks.
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE14 December 2017
At one time, seniority counted a great deal as did sales per hour and call conversion. Good people for the most part. Didn't like frequent schedule bids.
The Directors and Supervisors were great to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN12 December 2017
The buyout by HNA of China was not a positive experience for those long term employees who were laid off by the new owners. Gold points that can be redeemed for hotel stays are given out to those employees who have done a great job.
Pros
NIce break rooms, fitness center, .
Cons
Being worked with this group was a over all good experience to my career
Executive Shift Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana3 December 2017
I had enjoyed everyday working with this group, there is n typical day i take things as "Sometimes you learn and sometimes you Win" there is no word called failure.

i learned and enhanced my engineering and managerial skills here,

all over good.
Pros
Free Food all the times, friendly boss
Cons
I will update once i find this
Poor management - political decisions made by EMEA group
n/a (Current Employee) –  n/a29 November 2017
Run by males in Europe. If you are not a male in Europe, you are not perceived as having value. Males are promoted by the European team over female employees.
Busy and productive.
Sr. Dir Global Reservations and Customers Care (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE16 November 2017
I enjoy my time here and like the people I work with . It has provided global experience which is important to me and I welcome the challenges of international business.
Company Changes and Growth
HRIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN13 November 2017
The company structure and management has changed dramatically. I foresee many more changes which will allow the company to continue to grow and thrive for many more years to come.
Workplace Culture
Sales and Development Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE5 November 2017
Carlson is a great place to work. They offer great advancement opportunities and good benefits. The management group are very approachable with a open door policy. We provide discount to our employees for hotel stays.
Pros
the employees, benefits and opportunities
Good enviroment
Sales and Development Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE3 November 2017
Family enviroment. Great management. Good support. Offer a good deal of flexability with schedules. Good benefits. A good deal of teamwork and group involvement in process development and improvement.
Pros
Enjoyable to work for
Cons
Restructuring and eliminating jobs in the Omaha area
The workplace culture
Director - Financial Planning & Analysis (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN3 November 2017
The organization is going through a global restructuring which has not been handled very well for those impacted. From a family-run company and not owned by a company in China, times have changed significantly.
Good place nice team poor management
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London24 September 2017
It is a good place, good benefit but poor management.
Poor training available,
Possibility to test new technologies, not flexible, no payed sick days
Executive Chef (Current Employee) –  Karjat, Maharashtra18 September 2017
Good place to work but very nice environment TOO MUCH FUN AT WORK PLACE PEOPLE ENJOY EVERY MOMENT BUT long hours work is the big drawback
Job security is the also problem taking off is a big challenge.
No support from corporate office to the unit staff
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.

3,8