Raizcorp Employee Review

Entrepreneurial Growth is Key
Personal Development Guide (Current Employee) –  Sandton, GP6 June 2015
My day is scheduled a month in advance and the entrepreneurs that is part of my portfolio have dedicated session times every month to meet with me as their personal development guide.

When my day starts at work, I already either went to gym or attended dance class, ensuring I arrive at work energized and excited.

I learn new things every day depending on what my clients agenda is for the day. Also what I learn depends on if I'm presenting training to a group of my clients or if I'm seeing individual clients. My manager is mostly out seeing clients and I luckily are a person that have self-motivation, discipline and integrity to perform my responsibility the best I can.

My co-workers is a friendly and very loyal bunch, each one with their unique quirks. We make a great team.

The hardest part of the job is when entrepreneurs don't take themselves or their business seriously.

Creating a exciting and growing environment for each of my clients to flourish is definitely the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Exposure to different roles ie training & development, guiding, public speaking etc
Cons
I'm currently driving to Rustenburg on a daily basis

Other Raizcorp Employee Reviews

High level of cooperation
Arize Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng7 May 2018
Very well coming environment, two way process and not easy going at all. Strong teams as teamwork is crucial and cooperation amongst workers. Thanks I left in good spirit,
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Modern
Selection Administrator (Former Employee) –  Rustenburg, North West5 April 2017
Lovely company, very modern vibe. Hard working people. The culture of Raizcorp is for the hip and funky. The nice thing of Raizcorp is the foozball during lunch time and the ability to distress when you are stressed out. Gym facilities, shower facilities. Great company.