SAP Employee Reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the search See all 2 317 reviews
Fast paced
Senior Executive Business Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodmead, Gauteng10 December 2019
Fast paced environment, dynamic, stressful in a good way, goal oriented, target and numbers driven, exceptionally good with customer service. Great benefits for staff. International exposure, great product knowledge, good social environment and community work. Staff within the sales environment are most definitely awarded well, however, management definitely want top achievers. SAP have gone through a rough 2 years, hence the retrenchments across the globe.
5,0
Productive and somewhat fun work place
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape5 July 2019
All is well when targets are met
Equipped with enough experience
Management (Ariba specifically)...very unfair!!
Hardest part of my job - Too many job titles in 1 day
Most enjoyable - Working with my collegues and the relationships built over the years.
5,0
Excellent system to work with
Call Centre Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 March 2019
It’s been close to 7 years since we migrated from the previous system to SAP and I’m greatly happy to say I’ve learnt a lot from using it daily and the accessibilities it has wit COJ is very good
Pros
Cons
sometimes
3,0
Well resourced office, friendly environment
Detective (Current Employee) –  King William’s Town, Eastern Cape31 December 2018
I'ts the best Department to work for were one one has learned a lot but needs personal growth in the field of my studies. Need new challenges so that I can grow, was never a light decision to cross boarders as it offers job security.
Pros
Trainings out of the Province
Cons
Travelling long distances
Professional
SAP Trainer (Former Employee) –  South Africa18 August 2018
Professional but busy, with time for family.

Innovative and respectable company with global presence and relevance.

Enables employees to grow and obtain the most flexible learning and professional tools.
4,0
Supplier Database Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape4 January 2018
I was trained in various departments so that I could fill various positions where required. Management encouraged me to fulfill my potential and complete online courses available by the company
Good environment
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sandton South africa17 November 2017
I would like to relocate to another country. Nice company to work for. Its only a contractor position. I would have loved to be permanent and to grow in the company to Project Manager
Pros
Cons
only a contractor
EAM End User Learner
SAP Learner (Former Employee) –  Bedfordview, Gauteng1 June 2017
wow i never thought one day i will wake up and be part of such an exciting wonderful and expensive project. SAP has teached me how to wotk on an ERP sytem that i didnt know anything about, Management Skills WORKPLACE skills and how to Conduct myself in the business world.
Pros
good environment, the people, acivities
Cons
learning the System
Exciting Work place
MIS Specialist (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng31 May 2017
Day to day accessing report for accuracy and constant mistake.Checking the source of information where it is captured. deal with payroll with corrections on the system.
Pros
Fixable hours
Cons
no breaks
2,0
productive and challenging
police official (Current Employee) –  Ladybrand, Free State9 February 2017
I need a job that is secure, challenging and enjoyable. I do no not mind working long hours as long as there is a reward. I like facing new experiences to develop myself.
Pros
lunch time
High productivity
Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Isando, Gauteng12 January 2017
I work for a company that has a bad publicity , constantly on news either its financial status or the processes that aren't being followed. However this doesn't discourage me to keep working harder as I believe one day things will change for better.
Pros
Lovely travel benefits
Cons
Poor Planning/Lack of planning
Consulting Dream
SAP as a Afaria Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng7 December 2016
Consulting with clients on various projects for Enterprise Mobile Device Governance and Security.

Mobile policy architecture and advisory for Management and key stakeholders in mobile strategy.
SAP A Performance Driven Environment
Delivery SPOC (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng21 November 2016
Typical day full of meetings and client engagements
Learned how to deploy the value engineering model
Management Tier flexible however very involved
Working environment competitive but flexible
Hardest part of the job is the long hours
The most enjoyable part is the innovation encourage and shared as well as the traveling through Africa.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Long Hours
Stressfull
police officer (Former Employee) –  Swellendam, Western Cape1 October 2016
Work for SA Police from 1982-2001 an was a Sargeant witit a lot of experience in many fields. Was a field training officer
Pros
Excellent
3,0
SAP FM adnd CO Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape24 June 2016
I have been working for EOH for almost 4 years now. I started working as a trainee, to being an intern, junior consultant and now working as a Mid level consultant. I can proudly say that I have gained experience and knowledge in the SAP field and I was blessed enough to be mentored and monitored by senior and great individuals who wanted nothing but the best for me. I have this SAP CO and Funds Management knowledge today because of the great team I have worked with.
Pros
Team building session
5,0
Great company to work for- you directly own your success & destiny in SAP
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg23 June 2016
SAP provides an entrepreneurial type environment and culture that either works for you or doesn't, the sky is the limit in terms of owning your career and success.
All the necessary resources are provided in the company to enable you to perform daily your job tasks, to progress your career and determine your income, the sky is literally the limit, especially in sales.
Management are always available, approachable and provide support, guidance and advice when required. There is always clear direction and appropriate communication of where the company is going and what you can do as an individual and team contributor.
Pros
Open, Dynamic, Innovative, Flexible
Cons
Hard and Long Working Hours
4,0
It was rewarding working for SAP
Senior Business Process Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape18 May 2016
SAP allows great opportunity to expand your knowledge and work independently. Management is supportive and promotes teamwork, collaboration and communication.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng8 April 2016
- great work life balance
- many ways to learn new things and grow
- great benefits
- good work culture amongst colleagues throughout the world
5,0
Comfortable environment, productive days and learning a lot everyday
FInance specialist (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP27 May 2015
You learn new things everyday, a very comfortable environment
Customer service, working with different cultures,
Good management
Team work
Challenges daily
Learning everyday and interacting with different people from all subsidaries
Pros
Info days, conferences and team buildings
Cons
Flexible hours
Exciting forever changing
SAP Master Data Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sandton, GP15 April 2014
A typical day would be spend gathering information and implementing solutions, with lots of interaction between colleagues and customers. Learnt flexibility, product knowledge, initiative. Very little interaction with our management or support, and with co- workers who did not have adequate leadership skills. The hardest part of the job was the stress levels. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility and the change of environments constantly with the freedom to work from home. Also loved the access to vast amounts of information and tainting
Pros
Disocounted lunches, 3 G, Laptop, ipad, free trainig
Cons
Long hours, little support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAP. Our community is ready to answer.

4,3