Safair Employee Review

Fast and high productivity environment
Storeman/clerk (Former Employee) –  Safair23 June 2017
High tempo productivity environment fast and efficient problem solving. I was responsible for all calibratable equipment that was required on the aircraft in for maintenance as well as on the outstation and line stations I also assisted on registering vehicles for airside and avop.Liased with Main stores For all maintenance spares for specific aircraft in for A/B or C-check.
Pros
Cons
lack of interaction from senior management

Other Safair Employee Reviews

I learned team leading skills, it was always a pleasure working for the company. Difficult passengers when there were delays
Customer service supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape31 July 2019
Very good company policies and good management, good team work. The difficulty part was when dealing with irate passengers when there were flight delays
fun workplace
FLIGHTS BOOKING CALL CENTRE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng6 April 2019
I enjoyed every minute working in that environment good surroundings, helpful all the time especiall while assisting passengers book for thei flights within sa.
Pros
free flight tickets
Cons
busy