Safair Employee Review

Excellence & Expertise
In charge flight attendant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng7 June 2016
Well rounded Company, offering a good career, learnt a lot about the diversity of people, their abilities, skills, and personalities and how to achieve the goal and work as a team.

Overall good review in each aspect. Highly recommend it to a young person whom is starting out in Aviation.

Most enjoyable part of my job was travelling into Africa.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Away from home, but time at home, made it worth it

Other Safair Employee Reviews

I learned team leading skills, it was always a pleasure working for the company. Difficult passengers when there were delays
Customer service supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape31 July 2019
Very good company policies and good management, good team work. The difficulty part was when dealing with irate passengers when there were flight delays
fun workplace
FLIGHTS BOOKING CALL CENTRE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng6 April 2019
I enjoyed every minute working in that environment good surroundings, helpful all the time especiall while assisting passengers book for thei flights within sa.
Pros
free flight tickets
Cons
busy