Safair Employee Review

Security and benefits
Social Media Consulatant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 February 2017
I would love to find employment which will provide stability and security. Income is a crucial element of the employment life. I believe all of us study and work so that we can sustain ourselves with an income. With FlySafair as a fairly new company, these are not yet provided. Seeing that it is a private entity, stability is not guaranteed, neither is security.
Pros
Rebate tickets to fly anywhere in the demostically.

Other Safair Employee Reviews

I learned team leading skills, it was always a pleasure working for the company. Difficult passengers when there were delays
Customer service supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape31 July 2019
Very good company policies and good management, good team work. The difficulty part was when dealing with irate passengers when there were flight delays
fun workplace
FLIGHTS BOOKING CALL CENTRE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng6 April 2019
I enjoyed every minute working in that environment good surroundings, helpful all the time especiall while assisting passengers book for thei flights within sa.
Pros
free flight tickets
Cons
busy