Safari & Outdoor Employee Reviews

3,0
Im hard worker and urgently lookung for work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Oudtshoorn, Western Cape2 January 2019
Safari Ostrich Farm is nice outdoor place to visit with family restaurant is there n hvng shop that cells ostrich product's and having ostrich to drive on
Pros
1hour
Cons
10hours
Ok workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stellenbosch, Western Cape20 October 2017
It was fun to work there under the previous CEO.

IT became less fun when I realized that future opportunities for growth are only given to friends of managent.
3,0
This is a very stressfull employment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng21 September 2016
CEO of this company and management dont care about their employers, neither their safety. They hand out warnings for every small thing and employers gets shout at for no apparent reason. Definitely not the place to want to work
Pros
Free lunches
4,0
Hard working and family vibe
Cashier/Admin/Reciptionist (Current Employee) –  Rivonia, Gauteng14 August 2016
Although the hours are long , you are always surrounded with friend staff that at the end of the day my work place is my second home.
Our clients always teaches us something new everyday. We have created some wonderful friendships with our regular clients that my our days better after visiting.
Our mangers are always will to help and listen to us when we need them, friendly yet determined to improve the company for the better.
The hardest part of the day at work is when we are quite and the hours drag along.
The most enjoyable moments at work for me would me seeing clients leave happy with their service and putting a smile on their faces.
Pros
the benefits
Cons
hours and distance
4,0
A hardworking, busy workplace.
Administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP7 December 2015
A typical day for myself, is balancing my administrative duties as well as being at the tills, helping clients' with their purchases and managing cashier duties.

I have learned to always get your tasks done when they are given to you, so as to keep up to date with the work load, and to make sure you do not fall behind. I've learned that it is extremely important to give customers' the service that they expect as it plays an important part of a company's clientele.

Management works hard and tries to accommodate everyone's needs at the company, however, there are cases of employees feeling unappreciated from management for the work that they put in.

Overall the co-workers are a lovely bunch of people who aid in making your day a fun, enjoyable experience, yet still work professionally and diligently.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Long hours, working on weekends
Very nice Culture
Sales Representative& Department manager (Current Employee) –  Rivonia, GP1 December 2015
A typical day is dealing with clients at a great extent, with pleasant co workers, with great team work.

The management is a team that a person can really work with, and they tend to be very lenient whenever there are personal problems.

My co-workers are great people, with great passion for the industry they work in.

The hardest part of the job is the fact that we work on weekends, so you personal life is really coming off second best.

The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with clients on a daily basis and satisfying their needs, as well as leaving behind a great footprint.
Pros
Staff discount haha
Cons
Working on weekends