SBV Services Employee Reviews

1,0
Protection officer
Protection officer (Former Employee) –  Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal19 January 2020
I worked for SBV services for 2years to convey assets and protect assets. I was acting atm custodian about 1year at SBV services and i worked overtime everyday without complaining.
Pros
Received well training
Cons
Risks
2,0
Sbv
Cash processor (Current Employee) –  Ormonde, Gauteng13 January 2020
Poor work life balance
More work less pay
No stability
Poor communication between workers and management
No freedom of expression
Favouritism
Fun
Protection officer (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng9 January 2020
Interesting and dangerous at the same time. Sometimes stressful as u some times work under pressure as you work with different supervisors and clients
Pros
No lunch
2,0
SBV Services
Cash in Transit Protection Officer (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape7 January 2020
I was working for the Banking Sctor, loading ATM's and picking up cash or delivering it. The job was very dangerous and I'm not allowed expose further details regarding the enviroment since it might became a Security Risk.
5,0
PROTECTION OFFICER AND OPS ROOM OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng25 December 2019
Learned about Customer service, Telephone etiquette, Team Leading.
learned to be a hard and independent worker. you learn to be active and on how to be proactive. Management always send staff members to do refresher courses on How to handle pressure, a stressful work situation.
5,0
a warm enviroment to work for
Teller (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal1 December 2019
As long as you know your work nobody is behind your shoulders. You do your work quickly you go home early. The staff is friendly and also the management but you must follow all the procedures and don't take short cuts if you've got a problem somewhere feel free to call the supervisors they will assist you where its needed. When you got a situation that is needed to taken care of you talj to them.
N/a
Cash in transit (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng13 November 2019
Always be focused because anything can happen.protecting cash is not an easy job.wearing bulletproof until you knock off.travelling long distance also hactic.
3,0
My day at work is very productive and I've learned to do right on the first attempt, nothing is the hardest cause we do things according to the proced
Teller (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 October 2019
Procedure is the key in Sbv we make sure that our clients are happy as we are dealing with their cash on order to get more from them
I've been working in this company for many years I'm still with what the company is offering regarding respect and meeting deadlines
protection officer (Former Employee) –  Kemptonpark,spartan15 October 2019
You push your self ,and you need to be focuse and know why you are there or what brought you there in the first place ,love what you do ,then you will enjoy your work everyday
Fair
Aspo (Former Employee) –  Klerksdorp, North West5 October 2019
Fair/Good company.Room for improvement and salary is not enough for type of work done...paid way to low.Company is leader in cit industry...but they can even be beter.
5,0
Friendly and descent place to work for
Assistant treasury custodian (Former Employee) –  Permanent30 September 2019
This experience has thought me so much about work ethics .people skills and how to be a better person in my personal life.knowing what I know now ,I would never have left the position I was in .but due to personal problems I had no choice but to quit job that I loved to attend to the problem at hand at the time.
1,0
Im happy
Bank teller (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng24 September 2019
Not easy lot.of challenging because we.work with money.and working long hours.but we are.coping also no.growth you can work as a junior stuff ever ever
Call Centre Atmosphere
Control Room Operator (Current Employee) –  Epping, Western Cape29 July 2019
A typical day in the Control Room is like working in a Call centre except we also have to monitor our vehicles out on the road and to ensure their safety and safe return.
Pros
Medical aid
Good company
Creditors Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houghton, Gauteng17 July 2019
Good company culture and benefits. Management very good and challenges its employees to grow in their careers and as an individual. My boss was such a motivator
n/a
pmc operator (Current Employee) –  Houghton Estate, Gauteng5 July 2019
the company is well organised and well structured, issues with over time payment but in overall SBV Services PTY is a good and pro-active unit or family.
5,0
It's was a fun work plce
Chief Protection officer (Former Employee) –  Office in Kimberly20 June 2019
This was the Company every one can like to work with because thdy were profesional and care for their clients and employees too much. It was the growing company with no limit
Pros
Games lunches
Cons
Long hours yes
5,0
Productive and fun work place
Gun Volt Officer (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng10 April 2019
Working at SBV was an experience that I will never forget, Management was strict but worked well together with employees.
I must say that SBV is on of the most advanced companies I worked for and I regret leaving the company.
Cons
Long Hours
3,0
Productive work place
Cash Processing Supervisor (Wholesale) (Current Employee) –  Rustenburg, North West12 March 2019
I was lucky enough to work at most of the departments so leaving the company I would have learned a lot. I can do Balancing, Teller work Payroll and Treasury.
4,0
Great working place with a lot of different personalities.
Protection officer (Former Employee) –  Gauteng6 March 2019
Working for SBV has helped me a lot in gaining experience in a high risk environment, you learn to be vigilant, flexible and stay focused. You grow a lot because you work with different people.
Pros
Learn as an individual.
Cons
Long hours.
Demanding Work/Life Balance but Rewarding Remuneration
Network and Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  City of Johannesburg, Gauteng21 January 2019
Due to the industry they operate in, the work/life balance is demanding but job security, salary and benefits are rewarding.
Job Culture and Management is changing to a corporate atmosphere due to the growth of the company.