SC JOHNSON Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

5,0
A great company to work for!
Associate Manager - Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng10 November 2016
The SC Johnson brand is true to its brand - A family Company. Although the company is focused on family and work life balance, there is a fundamental focus on delivery of quality work and performance at all times. The culture is one of friendliness, but one driven with purpose. It is truly one of the best organizations I have ever worked for in my career.
Pros
it is a family company indeed. It has great opportunity for all hard working employees
Cons
I wish my contract was a fulltime role. I love the organization!
5,0
Professional organisation with strategy and vision
Regional Infrastructure Project manager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, SA7 September 2016
The organisation promotes creativity and encourages stronger work ethic. Work programs are designed to elevate the level of professionalism while instilling the values of cohesive team structures. The strategic mission is masterfully interwoven into daily operations, providing guidance and direction for optimised efficiency.
Pros
Profit sharing
Cons
lack of management insight due to large distribution model