Schneider Electric Employee Review

View all Schneider Electric reviews

Secure and consistant
Field Engineer/ Site Manager (Current Employee) –  SSE Network (Southern Region)6 July 2015
A typical day consists of myself giving a tool box talk and the days tasks to the fitters, ensuring correct method statements and risk assessments are filled in, the correct PPE is being worn and the right materials are on site. Once that is completed the fitters and myself will work through the days tasks.
Since becoming a site manager I have learned how to take responsibility of sites and to organise time efficiently.
The hardest part of my job is having the confidence to stand up in front of a group.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working along side everyone and know we have completed a job to the best of our abilities.
Pros
Security within Job
Cons
Contracted hours

Other Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Electrical products
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng6 March 2019
Worked in Projects and services department for a very dynamic manager. Projects at the time was in mining, automotive and food and beverage. Enjoyed my time there
Nice family culture to work in
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng24 May 2018
Whilst at this company, I traveled to a lot of places within such a short of time. I was also able to launch various projects within the SADAC region.Unfortunately, their lead time was too long for the products I was managing and the access to energy campaign didn't really take off as it was expected.
Pros
Global company with qualitative products
Cons
Lack of support from local management when it comes to access to enegy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9