Seasons Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Hostess/Foodrunner (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FL18 November 2019
Seasons 52 is a great place to work.. They have benefits and they pay decent. I certainly would still work there if the circumstances were different..
3,0
A fast paced kitchen with rotating managers
LINE COOK (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL24 October 2019
I learned that good management is vital to a business and the happiness of the employees. A manager that shows respect to their workers and the work that they do is essential.
Cons
no breaks
fast paced dining venue
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FL22 October 2019
Sadly I would love to write something positive but since I've been working there it's been a battle to get more shifts sometimes due to overhiring or making decent money. Service bartenders are paid only 1% of total liquor sales from servers yet bust their a*s working to make and prepare a multitude of drinks. Management is ok but they can either be hands on or off with no good middle ground. Have only seen a couple of times where I broke over $200 bartending. plus you have no barbacks so you are required to do all the set up and breakdown and everything in-between all the while serving guests at the bar and service well. Expect to mop the floors after your night shift
Pros
free community meal, short shifts
Cons
low pay
3,0
More of a summer job not really to make a living
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, NY13 July 2019
The people you work with at seasons are really great, but the customers are pretty rude if you're not Jewish. No room for promotion only if you're Jewish can you be a manager or anything that would make any real money. Customers are rude and expect everything to be done within 2 seconds and when they complain to management forget it. The employer doesn't care what you say or do the customer will always be right an dthey will NEVER favor their employees even when they are being treated like garbage. Good for the summer not for a living. You can forget about a raise because you will never get one only if you beg the manager and work like a dog. Not worth it.
2,0
Comfortable work place.
Server/Waiter (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CA9 July 2019
A typical day at work is very fast pace but I get along with coworkers and everyone works as a team. The hardest part of the job is difficult customers. I do love to help people a
An educational company
LVN Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  North San Diego County18 June 2019
This is a home health/hospice agency You work cases that are assigned to you. This could be up to 7 a day or 1 case per day. I like this company but need steady work with benefits.
Pros
They offer a lot training and back up
Cons
sometimes the work is slow and I need to work to pay for my mortgage
a good place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON12 June 2019
seasons is a good place to work in, the boss probably is not nice as you think, but the poerlw you work with are so nice with you and you able to chat with them when it is not busy. so it is not hard,
5,0
Fun place for college students
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL23 April 2019
The servers are great, the management was wonderful. The hostess team can be a little catty but what restaurant doesn't have drama? The clientele will make up for it but make sure you stay on top of everything as it can get really busy.
Fast paced
Bagger/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, NY3 April 2019
Seasons is a fast paced work environment, you gave to be fit to lift boxes , you get a 30 minute luch period , if you are late you get writing up if on phone you get writing up
Pros
Discount
Cons
Snotty customers
4,0
pays the bills people are there to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Naples, FL1 April 2019
Great place to work very professional and fun staff that are easy to work with great food but some guests can be picky as we always cater to their needs.
Pros
family meal
typical restaurant job
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJ27 March 2019
upscale concept restaurant can get busy and you can make good money if you have the right section and shift. Otherwise you can walk with $15 for working lunch. I've made anywhere from $11/lunch shift (worse) - $200/lunch shift (best). There is no consistency and it depends on the day/traffic/manager on duty. I avoided the staff drama and did my job then left. it could be very clicky at times, best to stay out of it.
Pros
Can make good money
Cons
inconsistent shifts and staff can sometimes run the show
3,0
Really negative work environment.
Seasonal Worker (Current Employee) –  Hayfield, MN8 February 2019
The guys at this job that have been there a long period of time all were very negative about there jobs and they all told me daily there was no advancement opportunity for me within the company to support my family.
Pros
Got some freedom, made my own schedule
Cons
Toxic work place and individuals
would not reapply
Nurse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX30 December 2018
The most enjoyable part of this job were the residents family and the residents themselves. The hardest part of this job was trying to get things done by state and local regs but having persons undermining your every step. The owner is extremely wonderfully talented and I wish I could of learned more at her side, but she is extremely business and not available.
Pros
Residents are wonderful
Cons
Building manager
4,0
Causal fine dining with a cooperative work atmosphere
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL14 November 2018
The work atmosphere is professional but fun. There was usually always someone there to help you when you needed it. The hardest part of the job with when you're opening or closing and your sections fill up. I think the most enjoyable part was learning about the wine.
Pros
incentives, management was accommodating, flexible schedule
Cons
Doubles could be kind of long, steps of service could be rigid
Valet
Carcierge Valet (Former Employee) –  Washington Township, NJ25 October 2018
I was the valet manager for a while and it was a college job. Great tips considering it's a smaller place but is known for the catering and wedding venue. It's a lavish interior and exterior would definitely recommend working valet there if you need some quick cash.
3,0
Tough, long but flexible hours
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Washington Township, NJ15 October 2018
it is a good job for those who have nights available, i recommend this job to college students. Your co workers make the job fun, and sometimes the guest will make it worthwhile.
very nice place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RI15 October 2018
very nice place to work we have a lot things to do in this place we hava alot resident who were self thats means it was alot of things we dont do for them . But it was a very nice lace to work nice stuff nice administrtion. Everyperson ws very nice to work with , also we have a lot of activitivities for all the residents they alwyas enjoy everithing a lot music food and game s that we always do with them it was always something fun to do with them.
Pros
nice
Cons
nothing
It’s “okay”
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJ8 October 2018
I never thought it would be as stressful as it was working in a grocery store but you can’t even begin to imagine how bad it is there.
The customers are rude, if something happens the supervisor will start to think it’s our fault.
That was just very stressful.!
5,0
Fast paced teaches tou everything you need to know about catering
Maitre d' (Former Employee) –  Washington Township, NJ14 September 2018
Great place too work I felt like I was a student here I learned so much about weddings barmitzvahs bridal showers sweet 16 parties ect in conclusion I would be able to work and manage any catering hall after working for seasons catering in Washington township nj I am forever grateful for the experience I inherited
Pros
Good meals good management great pay
Cons
Long hours no time to myself was to exhausted to anything after a shift
Server (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJ7 September 2018
Well-organized company with positive mission and values that are efficiently executed by each location. Management in good communication with upper corporate level positions and conveyed company's mission effectively to team members. High morale and rapport with management. Good tips, in a busy, upper-middle-class area. Detail-oriented nature is inherent in this position; they have high expectations and they are very well aware when employees are not being detail-oriented and meeting all of the service standards. Good business flow and fun, energetic work environment. Seasonal menu change including educational information on new menu items and a test with each seasonal menu change, which is not a daunting work load. It's a nice change of pace when the menu changes. Handled with ease, becomes routine with the job. It's worth it.
Pros
Discount on good food, "family meal" served regularly
Cons
Fast-paced environment; little down-time