Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: 31 March 2020

Shell Employee Reviews for Gas Attendant

3,0
Shell it's just good company
Working at Shell company isn't a hard thing,you just have to be calm and know how to speak to customers. Do your work properly and respect others.Work as a team.
5,0
based on productive we are working product is going we make sure that our costumers are happy through our service
as a worker we learn how to treat a costumer and make sure that our costumers they happy because we make sure that we treat them as quest and if i have a problem i make sure that my problems stay at home
5,0
Shell is a good company to work for,as I learn to deal different types of customers,the only time that give more challenging is December holidays.
Working at shell is great,the only problem is that there is no growth, you end up getting bored with what you're doing. If you are a multitask person it not good to work at shell.
Productive and fun workplace
Shell was fun workplace the only issue was the salary wasn't enough for me to take care of myself and my family. Otherwise working at shell was great experience for me, and the people i worked with were create to interact with. I don't mind if i can get another opportunity at a different shell.
4,0
Shell is a very good company with great service
Shell is a good company. A normal day at work can hold a lot of new adventures in, with this I have learned how to deal with difficult situations and customers. The management at Shell is excellent and makes that the culture at the company improves day by day and gives all the employees a good environment to work in. There comes times at Shell were you have to put in your level best during rush hour but it's great fun at the same time.
5,0
it was a fun working environment bu the hours was too long and it limited any social life. there was no replacement people for when you were sick or h
the overall work environment was very fruitful and everybody there worked as a team including management. the problem was that there are no growth opportunities
2,0
Its a place for school leavers. After completing grade 12
12 hour shift standing all day long, with minimum wage. That doesn't help to build a family and meeting needs, worst place to work ever, since the is no room for growth they don't even have channels, to build yourself.
exhausting
I enjoyed working at Shell garage, though my employment there was quit brief. The only problem I had with working there was the hours and remuneration however the tips we received from customers for cleaning their windscreens and checking tyre pressures went a long way in assisting.
3,0
i have enjoy working at shell garage and i miss their
at shell garage i learned to work with diffarent people customers, some i funny and some i freindly. the days that i enjoy most is monday to friyday cos those days i receive tips from customers.
3,0
The most enjoyable of the job, is knowing your product like shell v- power different lubrication of different cars
Shell is one of the most recommen company it provides big companys with fuel and lubrication is like a soccer team it's technical partner with scuderia Ferrari
Fun workplace
Fun workplace with good advantages getting to know different types of people learn to work under pressure and how to handle people with recist behavio
Pros
N/a
Cons
Normal hours
3,0
Working in in shell garage i enjoy they have good shifs and enough offs and also enjed working with people
Im patient person able to work with people willing to obey and follw the current procedures always wanted to learn new things looking forward to build my future
Pros
Free transport
5,0
The job is very good and you learn everyday, you learn more on safety issues,to deal with matters how to handle an angry custommers...how to work safe
Pros
No free lunch
5,0
It is a productive work place
I worked as a casual but I truly enjoyed, the experience I got from the holiday job at shell ultracity, taught me to work with people and be responsible for your own actions.
Pros
Cons
7hours
Productive and fun
The working environment was exciting most of the time.i learned about how to provide a good service to different types of customers with different needs.
Pros
Some extra money from tips
Cons
Servicing a difficult and rude customer
4,0
Its been fun because i'v leant to deal with defference customers.
It was verry challenging especial in winter but its been great because, i'v leant about a castomer service. Management was so friendly and supportive.
Pros
We had no problem buying our own lunch as we did not get it from the company.
Cons
I was used to that, (standing long hours) as we were working 8 hours a day.
3,0
Shell is great because they give your reasonable working shift and there is basic salary
Shell give you nough lunch time to eat and rest your body a bit and the management is good because their always paying attention to their employees so working at shell was great.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
5,0
There were days that were very typical but I loved my work anyway.
I learnt how to co-operate with people.

My manager was a very nice person.

Every fortnight our manager braaid meat for us.

It was hard when it's time for pick hour so cars were plenty.

When we had our bonuses was the enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free lunches
productive and fun workplace
I had wonderful time working at Shell garage, great management, and its staff. Working with people everyday can make even a shy man like me loosening-up. I loved the job, my colleagues and our customers.
productive working place
Dealing with different customers, and had to manage their reactions in a friendly manner. adding to understand different types of client behaviour.

motivated and self driven through customers.
Pros
salary
3,0
Productive and fun place at times
Working at shell is demanding you will need to be healthy because you will be on your feet the whole of 12 working hours, you must know how to communicate effectively with customers and listen attentively to what customers want!
Pros
Free lunches