Smollan Group Employee Reviews for Field Marketer

5,0
I work as a field marketer who order stock and pack it
Field marketer (Former Employee) –  At shoprite boitumelo mall in welkom25 January 2018
My manager at shoprite trust me because I am hard working person who believes in his work I can do my orders on Wednesday of danone and of premier on Tuesday
Work unsupervised
field marketer (Current Employee) –  Witbank, Mpumalanga19 January 2018
-At Smollan they invest on their own workers by training them
-Smollan group is having good benefits and good working environment for all their workers
-Health and safety is number one priority to their workers
Pros
Yes we have free tea time
Cons
No long hours
Growth and innovative
field marketer (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape2 October 2017
You're a free to learn all level techniques of modern trade.You're given time to share your thoughts and ideas and use your own innovations.
Smollan is a great company to work for.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Flexible hours
3,0
Fun
field marketer (Former Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng29 April 2017
Working at Smollan it was a greatest opportunity to know all king of job working as a team it was good I learn to be patient calm is a good companies.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Normal hours
5,0
its a great experience to work for a company that give you a field to do what you are capable of to the best of your abilities
field marketer (Former Employee) –  Pretoria North, Gauteng8 March 2017
Working for SMOLLAN was a good experience. I have lean a lot in the retail industry I obtained knowledge through their training and group sorientation
Pros
we provide our own lunch
Cons
8hours a day
4,0
I would likie to earn more money because i have a family now
field marketer (Current Employee) –  parow and vasco cape town western cape1 March 2017
I like working at Smollan group but money is not enough and management is very oppressive.
Otherwise their incentive is better but it is not enough for someone with family.
4,0
so wise and beautiful company.
Field Marketer (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng8 February 2017
i love working in companies like this one called Smollan, i have learned a lot because of it.

above that, working at Smollan is one of the best way to Reach your top level, and they have more opportunity for an eployee to grow in the very same company. they do not want lazzy people in their market place.
Pros
if you're smart then you'll work smart.
Cons
too much to deal with the objectives.
great working enviroment
field marketer (Former Employee) –  La Lucia, KwaZulu-Natal18 January 2017
Workload is big and challenging but there is always help and stepping stones on hand.even though I was retrenched I feel that I was treated fairly.one of the best companies in fmcg that I have worked for
Pros
training is provided
Cons
pressure is high
3,0
Fun
field marketer (Former Employee) –  Theunissen, Free State1 December 2016
It's a good company but management doesn't take good care of its employees. And the health of employees is not secured.the salary is unreasonable according to the type of work done
Pros
Non
Cons
Good hours
1,0
Poor appreciation of employees
Field Marketer (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng25 January 2016
poor management, no appreciation for employees, poor communication and its not employee friendly. There's absolutely no growth.
Pros
good company
Cons
poor management
2,0
Good
field marketer (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP7 October 2015
the pressure was always there and it taught me to be able to handle it in many ways.eg I leaned that I have to plan my day in advice and have a backup plan for everyday I plan.
the enjoyable part of my job was when I have to sit down with my manager trying to come with the best possible ways to improve to our self towards the way we do business. the best part was when I managed to put a smile on customers face by good service I gave and receiving this sweet words from them with that smile which is "THANK YOU" it just made me to be in love with my job more and more.
5,0
I really like what i am doing on a daily basis.
Field marketer (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg North, GP2 November 2014
I have learned so much in this industry. When I get here I didn't know how to win extra spaces and how to challenge our competitors towards forward shares. The training they gave me really helped me a lot. Sometimes I am making decisions without management as I know what I am doing will benefit the company.

There is no such the hardest part in the work place. I am someone who enjoys challenges almost everyday so everything comes I challenge it. As I mentioned on above statement I enjoy every little thing about my job mostly when there is something new that challenging.
Pros
We never have anything for free.
Cons
I do extra hours if i have a lot to do.