South African Reserve Bank

South African Reserve Bank Employee Reviews for Administrator

4,0
Productive and opportunity to grow
Working for the central bank was fun and exciting.There are lot of opportunities to grow.

The management is very pro-active and reliable.

The co-workers very outgoing and professionally

Meeting new people and attending meetings
Pros
Launch
Cons
workload
3,0
Very good overall benefits including medical aid
A great place to work for, great benefits, job security. fun workplace is terms of different team building activity, Christmas lunches, open days with family if you're into that kind of thing.
Pros
canteen with a variety of meals also Wiesenhof on site
Cons
career development does not work for everyone
4,0
Productive and a very decent company with very high standards
As I have already mentioned, I came here on a learnership and I must say this is a very great institution for learning and for growth (as an individual). I came here knowing absolutely nothing but for the past months that I've been here I have learnt a lot. The people that I work with on a daily basis are very nice people and they gave me a very warm welcome and it really feels like my second home. The enjoyable part are some of the challenging tasks that they sometimes give to me. Tasks that would require great research before they could actually be done, and what I love most about this place is that we are a very united unit. And whenever one is facing difficulties or challenges, a helping hand will somehow find its way towards that person. And the hardest part is working with difficult clients.
Pros
Free lunch & free gym
Cons
Long hours, and a lot of work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at South African Reserve Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
4,3