Spar Employee Review

Hours are long and hard
Bakery front server and stoktaker (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape7 January 2020
The hours are beyond long but the rate per hour is small. One works very hard and must be able to do more without over time payments but The payment is enough for basic needs.

Other Spar Employee Reviews

fun place
cashier (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal26 February 2020
if i was work as part time job bt i was enjoying because the managers where good to the staff and the working hours was risible the bad thing when we have busy day bt we where enjoyng because we where having tips
It has been a wonderful journey through it all
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 February 2020
It has been a long and difficult journey to embark while I was still working at the spar. Well it thought me so much about the work of which people might think it's easier but not because you have to learn to deal with different people of which some had their bad days and you have to be patient and more understanding. Always know that the customer is right no matter what the circumstances are,and great experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spar. Our community is ready to answer.

3,7