Spinnaker Software Employee Reviews

5,0
Sailing the seas, one supplier at a time!
Procurement Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parklands, Western Cape27 September 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Spinnaker Software. I was responsible for the company's procurement and ensuring timely delivery of the requested parts for store installations of till points.
I worked under a great leader who had my back, and in turn it heightened my initiative and diligence to perform to the best of my ability. The company overall has grown to more than double and while I was working there, the employees and the work atmosphere were both pleasant as we operated as a team.
I was young, yet I grew up fast in this role, because I learnt what it meant to be responsible for your role while working in a team.
Pros
Pleasant working environment
4,0
Fast moving, rapidly expanding workplace
Service Delivery consultant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, South Africa16 April 2013
Hard work from the start of the day right through to the end of the day, sometimes missing lunches or working overtime. The people are good and always friendly. The company always wants the best for you, placing you where you can be at your full potential. Just without the pay bonuses you deserve.
Pros
always interesting
Cons
very long hours and limitations to learning curve.