No, just bring along all documents of ID and so forth.
Yes they do, Reference checks and obviously criminal checks are conducted in order to verify the declaration by potential employees. Getting feedback from the university does not take long but it is limited to the shortlisted group.
Yes they do a background check approximately a month
- How should you prepare for an interview at Stellenbosch University?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Stellenbosch University?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Stellenbosch University?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Stellenbosch University?2 people answered
- Does anyone know how the competency test is structured?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Stellenbosch University?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Stellenbosch University?One person answered
- Do you guys employed people who is uneducated...!!
- Does Stellenbosch University allow for flexible working hours?