Stellenbosch University Employee Review

View all Stellenbosch University reviews

Productive, Challenging, and Positive Study Environment
Student (Former Employee) –  Stellenbosch, Western Cape25 January 2017
Stellenbosch University has taught how to work hard on my own and as a team member. It forced me to learn time management in order to succeed academicaly while still enjoying life as a student.

Other Stellenbosch University Employee Reviews

Working for US
Administrative Officer (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape25 April 2019
The institution allowed for development and growth bur work progress lacked.
Management structures show minimal diversity and the work culture also needs to vast improvement.

What i enjoyed about my employment period there was the fact that i could help students whom was in need- supporting them through accurate completion of application forms.
I also enjoyed working with my immediate staff- since we worked as a team and the Manager also followed that pattern- all were treated the same- no levels.
Pros
End of year functions
Cons
No work progression
Productive learning space
Student assistant (Former Employee) –  Stellenbosch, Western Cape15 April 2019
Would prepare practicals for electrical engineering students. Make sure that they understand fundamental requirements before and after the practicals. Give feed back to the lecture using information the students are reporting so that learning environment is made better for them
Pros
Extra learning opportunity
Cons
No significant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stellenbosch University. Our community is ready to answer.

4,1