Talent Solutions Employee Reviews

3,0
Work hard play hard
Director (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 December 2019
Great people but company struggles to find itself and how to strategically grow. Fantastic people all around that work hard and know how to do exemplary work as a team.
4,0
Fun family culture
Recruitment Administrator/ Recruitment Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool Street Station, Greater London17 July 2017
It was a fast paced target driven working environment. I was responsible for day to day admin tasks as well as carrying out compliance checks and resourcing for candidates to fill live roles.

I learned to priorities for tasks and time to get heavy work loads done to a good standard. My work also required me to have a great attention to detail and to think like an entrepreneur by seizing every opportunity to make money. I also learned to deliver results in a quick amount of time. Most important of all, I acquired the emotional and mental ability to work under pressure and to remain focused and calm in target driven environments.

Everyone was like a family- we support and help one another. There was time for serious work and also time for fun and relaxation. Weekly after work drinks was the culture here.

Most challenging was finding quality CVs in a quick amount of time to outshine our competitors and getting all the screening packs completed as quickly as possible to get the candidates to start work. I had to always chase up employment references.

The rewards and incentives were the most enjoyable. We get rewarded with the hard work we put in. Training and development was also provided to ensure we do our jobs well.
Excellent Work Life Balance
Enterprise Relationship Manager UAE at Linkedin (Former Employee) –  Dubai11 April 2017
Positive, high energy environment. 9-6 working hours, few calls or assignments after hours. Lots of support from management and business partners. Great culture
5,0
Mejor empresa para trabajar en Venezuela
Becario (Former Employee) –  Caracas (Venezuela)29 October 2014
Participación en los procesos de:
- Reclutamiento y selección, a través de la publicación de anuncios, revisión y análisis de currículos, realización de entrevistas de selección.
I- nducción a nuevos empleados, a través de charlas y presentaciones que dieran a conocer la cultura 3M. Asistencia en el portal de inducción para empleados y supervisores.
- Programa de RSE, diseñando las políticas de responsabilidad social de la compañía y organizando la logística para los eventos de sensibilización.
- Capacitaciones y conferencias internacionales (vía telefónica) con la casa matriz (EEUU) en el idioma inglés.

Equipo altamente calificado, motivado y colaborador, que hacían del ambiente de trabajo un entorno saludable, positivo y de colaboración.

Habilidades emprendidas: Pensamiento estratégico, trabajo en equipo, alcance de objetivos, desarrollo de campañas comunicacionales.
Pros
Formación continua, autonomía, excelente clima laboral, oportunidades de desarrollo y crecimiento, beneficios laborales.
Fun and Relaxed Place to Work
Broadcast Traffic Manager (Freelance) (Former Employee) –  New York, NY5 March 2014
Talent Solutions was a very nice place to work. The people make the working experience stress free. It's a family oriented company and every one cares and motivates one another. The people bring out the best in one another.
3,0
Enjoyed my job. No job security.
Senior Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MO10 March 2012
I started working with ASI. Small local office, nice place, great people. Bought by Aon a couple years later. Aon grows by buying companies and if there is duplication of jobs, somebody, and not always the best qualified worker, goes.
Pros
nice working conditions, most of the people were great, good office equipment
Cons
no job security.