Talksure Employee Reviews

Com structure
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal4 November 2019
Com structure not addressed properly I therefore resigned after one and half year du to my commission not met with as agreed to when they noticed I was working hard earnings were to high to pay I even took the matter personally up with jess watts the owner getting no grief if he is willing to take his staff who made lots of buisnees for him I'm willing to go back
Fun working exiting place
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal24 January 2019
Ok so basically we market the product, explain to the clients how it will benefit them and finally try to close the sale. Its always challenging and you feel that you have a personal challenge every day due to the salary structure
Pros
Always busy and motivating
Cons
Commission structure isn't that good
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Telesales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal16 January 2019
I did enjoy my time at Talksure, the training there was very precise learnt on how to be a persuasive telesales agent. The workplace was always busy and loud music which is something i didnt really grasp well at first. i loved how management was accessible to everyone who was part of the company.
Pros
growth
Cons
long hours and very little pay
telesales consultant (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal31 July 2018
I have a great relationship with management since I am an ambassador so I enjoy every moment to at work talking on behalf of my colleagues when they have problems.
Pros
Transport money
Cons
8am-6pm
4,0
Fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Umhlanga Ridge12 January 2018
Talksure was good work environment and had good opportunities and a growing workplace. Our Ceo treated us like family as he did parties for and increased our salaries, gave us bonuses. We all worked hard and we were dedicated to our work and so we recieved rewards.
4,0
Best working environment to be a part off
Sales Representative/Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Umhlanga Rocks8 December 2016
I am an open minded,optimistic individual who is always willing to learn.
People skills
Value
Fairness
Equality
I have learned to be the best I can be and to push my self as to the fullest in order to achieve what's required of me. The company has taught me that nothing in this world is for free you have to earn everything through the work you put in.
Pros
Reasonable lunches, great staff and management
fun work place
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal25 October 2016
I loved to work at ignition because it was a fun place to work because when you make a sale every body stands up and shout a joyfully nose. But I think I am not one for sales because I never do well in sales.
Cons
no long hours
Awesome place to work
Executive Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Durban6 March 2013
My typical day at work would be coming in to work at 08:00 to a wait instruction from my manager, if I did not have any work carried over from the previous day. I learned a lot in terms of reporting and presentations. The management I was under was excellent. The people I worked with were happy and positive. The hardest part of my Job was not having a structure and the most enjoyable part were the working hours being Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00.
Pros
good working hours
Cons
there was no structure to my day