TB HIV Care Employee Reviews

1,0
Working with Health care centers
Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Peddie, Eastern Cape15 January 2020
I've learned to handle different attitudes of individuals and making them understand how life works . The hardest part o talking to the community making them to trust you with their clinical records.
Management and working environment
Clinical nurse practitioner and line manager (Former Employee) –  Parktown, Gauteng10 December 2019
The working environment and management are great.
They have a good benefits but because it's an ngo there is no job security.
The is Alot of work pressure and sometimes may cause some stress
Productive and fun workplace
Management Assistant Intern (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape15 May 2019
Working for TB/HIV CARE is a dream come true for me, the company is amazing and it is big. I have learnt a lot, such as working on the systems they use. Their management is so powerful and professional The hardest part of the job was working for several departments at the same time but that was manageable.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
My learning experience
enrolled nurse (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape12 January 2018
At TB/HIV i was a employed at the program called Medical male circumcision the whole experience was new to me and i was never exposed to that kind of set up before therefor it challenging especially the suturing part because mostly i am left handed but through training i learned ,in overall i learned a lot in program and what i am proud of mostly was that i form part in government vision that with medical male circumcision 60 percent of Hiv spread can be prevented.
Pros
Rest between seeing clients
Cons
4,0
Fun because I am passion driven
Priority Population Prevention Coordinator (Current Employee) –  City of Cape Town, Western Cape20 December 2017
It is a good programme that I am working on but I need new challenges. I enjoy working with the mobile teams but I need a change. I love this organisation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TB HIV Care. Our community is ready to answer.

3,8